Forum Posting is effective for SEO?

Maxwell

Hello,

I would like to ask everyone here because I read on a blog: "Forum posting is an effective factor for SEO and Link Building strategy to getting good traffic and quality back links to your websites."

Is it real? Forum posting with backlinks in your posts will help you rank better?

I mean that we need to post on relevant forums to website niche.

Alex_smith

Forums plays a very important role in SEO process. Forum posting is one of the quickest and most effective method for getting quality backlinks as well as improving PR of your website.

shophia

According to me forum is still best methods for SEO, to improve traffic do social media marketing for your site, it gives instant traffic to your website.

Avish

hi,

In forum posting we can share the knowledge as well as we can say about our company so that people come to know. By doing like this website may get traffic.

Regards
Avish

Last edited:

Janeth

Like anything SEO related diversity is the key and sure forum posting can be good for SEO, its a link back to your site from a source related to your subject. If you're relying on it as your only source of backlinks then you could be in trouble maybe not now but very soon. Think about it this way if you create lots of different types of links then if one gets devalued you still have the others

RafaelJames

Yes, forum posting is a very effective technique to index websites in search engines fast. It is a discussion board and you can build back links through signature in forum sites. Signature is the est link to increase website visibility in search engines as well as traffic to websites also.

david rajan

Forum posting is more effective in seo which build more traffic and better keyword ranking results from websites.

Annika Panzini

Forum posting is still a very effective SEO technique which you can still do. It helps get many visits for your site as well as getting you ranked high in search engines...

Mark Steve

I agree with you, forum posting is really efficient but only condition if the forum allows you to put your signature on the bottom of the post.

NileLars

Re:

Forum posting is really effective if you are applying with some strategy. I suggest you to do natural sharing with forum posting do not ever try to promote your service with your post.

robbyV

Yeah, forum posting is effective for SEO, but if you do it in a proper way!
the milestones are:
-do not make spammy-look-like post on every single forum you stumble upon.
-register only on those forums that fits the topic of your website and leave the url of your site in your profile. There is no sense in making posts on the medical forum if your website is about linguistics - google analysis it and can give you a penalty
-try to use different signatures. One signature for one forum. It should not be repeated on the other ones.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.