WordPress website and backup

jamesward2987

I would like to ask if is WordPress the best platform for creating blogs.
Further, how do recover posts that are not backed up on the website?

JaniahTrevino

WordPress is indeed a popular choice for creating blogs, and it offers a wide range of features that make it a strong contender. It's highly flexible, with numerous themes and plugins available for customization. The user-friendly interface and intuitive content management system make it accessible for beginners. However, there are other platforms worth considering too, such as Blogger, Medium, and Wix. It ultimately depends on your specific needs and preferences. I recommend researching and comparing the features and functionalities of different platforms to find the one that aligns best with your blogging goals.

maizo2022

I am building a website using wordpress but I feel it seems cumbersome than other platforms. Anyone feel the same as me?

hipcat

Best answer
hipcat
Yes, Wordpress is a bloated, over-hyped piece of junk, as far as I'm concerned. So many people are just so used to using it because of it's previous popularity that they forget there are much better choices out there, especially for simple website needs. I've seen people use it just to create 1 page sites, even though WP has 1000's of files just to create that one page. Ridiculous!

Still an easy platform for creating blogs, if you use a host with a 1 click installer, but avoid using it for anything else if you really don't need it.

bijutoha

Many different plugins are available, so you can choose one that best suits your needs. Once you have installed a backup plugin, you can restore your blog posts from a previous backup.

dannyfor

To recover posts not backed up, check the Trash use the Revision History in the post editor, explore database backups however prevention through regular backups is key.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.