Edu Backlinks .vs Gov Backlinks ?

Jack London

Hi friends :D, as all of us knew, backlinks from .edu and .gov backlinks are very important for ranking keywords on search engines but which is more important then I was not obvious about this problem thus It's great if I have your thoughts about these.

Please share, which is more useful for SEO, Edu Backlinks vs Gov Backlinks ?

simojohn258

Both are very good and you can use both to make back links but its very difficult to make links on edu or govt sites. If your site related edu then better is make link on edu site but both are good and help you to increase your website ranking.

Alex Thompson

Software EDU And GOV Backlinks UNLIMITED
How Many Edu And Gov Backlinks Do You Need?
You see it's all about search engine "trust".And .edu and .gov websites have MUCH higher trust in the eyes of search engines than regular websites.
The only problem is a time-sucking nightmare to try and manually scour the Internet for .edu and .gov backlinks.
Let Backlink Loophole Do All The Hard Work!
If you have time to waste... then go for it. I wish you the best of luck!
But, if you value your time like I do then download my Backlink Loophole software right now.
It's never been easier to get high-quality .edu or .gov backlinks at the push of a button.
Here's a screenshot of the main interface:

pixelfire

Both of this kind of backlink are very much important and gives you the maximum benefit. They show huge impact on the ranking and traffic straight away.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.