What do you think, SEO is going to be dead???

pramod

If yes, then you are absolutely wrong, if you have a Website, then it should be optimized in order to capture the Search Engine audiences, and an SEOer knows how to optimize it to rank higher in Search Engines.

Few Tips to start on, if your business has a Website, and if you are missing your valuable audiences..

1. Choose Short & Descriptive Website Domain related to your business.

2. Design your Website with your Business theme.

3. Showcase your products/services on your Website.

4. Add Website pages with contents describing each products & services.

5. Add appropriate title & meta tags to each of the page.

6. Build Quality Inbound Links.

DavidLux

SEO is not be dead but it's dead for person that didn't do SEO :D, thus Google's always change their algorithm to suit to SEO guidelines, if you are not a SEOer, you have to use google adwords to get customers for you. I think SEO is not fair for some people, if they didn't have time to do SEO or didn't know about SEO techniques.

Thank you for sharing important SEO techniques.

pramod

Hi David,

Yes true, but don't you think the Paid Campaigns have limitations, while SEO is consistent.. ;)

So, I think SEO is better than PPC, Right???? :)

Inquestor

Inquestor
Absolutely!

PPC may be more targeted if your selling a specific product and will make quicker sales but at a price.

You just can't beat the free traffic that SEO will deliver :)

DavidLux

Hi David,

Yes true, but don't you think the Paid Campaigns have limitations, while SEO is consistent..

So, I think SEO is better than PPC, Right????
I don't think so, to be honest, I think PPC is better SEO in case you want to get potential customers or increasing your sales, SEO is better than PPC about traffic aspect.

Alex Thompson

If Yes, then you are absolutely wrong, if you have a Website, then it should be properly optimized in order to capture the search engine audiences.
Few Tips, which can help your business :
1. Choose Short & Descriptive Website Domain name with proper extension.
2. Create Landing Page & Design your Website pages themematically.
3. Showcase your products/services on your Website.
4. Add quality contents (text, images, videos) describing each products & services.
5. Add appropriate title & meta tags to each of the page.
6. Build Quality Inbound Links.

pixelfire

There is going to be some kind of difference for sure but when you say dead, I don't agree with that. May be a little late but seo is going to work for sure.

hipcat

SEO will change, for sure, but there will always be a need to optimize for searchers looking for what you have to offer. It doesn't have to be for a typical search engine though. Large money making sites like Fiverr can earn you 1000's if your service is found high in their search results. I know a seller there ranking #1 for a popular service who is currently earning $1000+ PER DAY. The same basic SEO rules apply there to rank your sales page high.

However, among search engines I'm convinced that Google will eventually become an ecommerce site, similar to Amazon, where searches will produce a page of things to buy or do related to the keywords entered. There was an announcement hinting at this a year ago when Matt C. said to forget about SEO, as the search results served would be changing dramatically toward that direction in the future.

So at least now you have some sort of warning ;)

rackx

SEO is not going to be dead just it should be done in right way. Points given by you are good. We are also following this when we are planning SEO.

yfsindia

With the particular necessary factors, SEO is helpful and I think its not going to be dead, its only changed. Good discussion thread.

phptraingtesting

I believe seo is dead but, marketing is alive and well. All the old tricks and strategies are useless now. The only things that matter is content and links, that’s it! The man who gets the most and highest links gets the position, it’s that simple.

neilowen

No of course not. SEO isn't any sort of marketing device. It just helps search engines find the right keywords to list your website. Done correctly it can really help improve your traffic.

aksel

aksel
Agree with you! SEO will never gonna die if done correctly. It is really important for ranking your keywords high also you can get a good traffic through this process.

MarkBenson

Yes defiantly one day something else can replace SEO and its craze will let down but what i can say for sure is that up to this decade SEO will grow day by day and lots of opportunity will come in this field.

JakePeter

Right now Social Media Optimization is booming and I think it will definitely replace SEO.

Clark_Turner

I think SEO is not going to dead but it's value will get decreased. And now SMO is getting popular so it may replace SEO in future.

JeffreyJacobs

SEO needs to change some of its methods of link building, otherwise it will get dead. As SMO is getting popular day by day and it is really helpful in getting traffic which on the other hand can increase your PR if you are having good information in your site.

Joseph_Hill

I don't think that SEO is going to be dead ever, but Social Media Optimization will replace most of the off page techniques of an SEO.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.