Re-subscribing members

dooley5624

I've recently taken a new role at an association and the company has a massive unsub issue. Fully 22% of active members are on an unsb list. Members have been with us for years and many of these unsubs are years old. List management was not great before and the frequency of emails was insane. We are correcting both of these issues and our content is very strong.

I've reached out to a little over 100 members via phone to get some feedback and about 70% have asked to be resubscribed. Some said it must have been an accident, some wanted fewer emails and some want to give us another chance. If this holds true for the full list it would be great.

How do I get these guys back? We use Microsoft Dynamics and Click Dimensions and according to their customer support, there is no way to send them an email through the software. This is a few thousand members so phone calls would be a massive time-consuming undertaking. And other thoughts? any third-party services that can help? We have a budget to spend.

hipcat

Just give any mailing service your new list and then send out a specific message to them about resubbing

Booker

You can't simply get them back. As all marketers always say about the target audience, I'll tell you, figure out how you can lure them back (given the company's focus) and use software for mailing lists. With a quality strategy, you can get good results.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views