Best Techniques are the one that You Love to Do

richard84

There are many tips that have been given. Google it and you will find a lot of technique shared to help you make money with adshorty.com.

To name a few:

1. Twitter autopilot
2. Blog
3. Facebook
4. Pinterest
5. Photo
6. Torrent
7. Free eBook
8. YouTube

and many more.

While that particular technique works for some people in a spectacular way, maybe the technique are not working well with you.

Step 1: Choose only one technique

This is a piece of advice that i want to give. Try it out if necessary. Let say, there are 10 technique, try out one by one starting from the easiest technique, until you find one technique that works for you. Its okay to get a little money everyday as long as it works. As for me, i choose blog to earn with adshorty after trying with twitter.

My blogs although do not have many traffic, but i still have 100 or more visits perday. You can guess that there are not much money there. Right?

Now, we come to the important step.

Step 2: Duplicate

If the technique works for you. Then duplicate it, you can already forget about other method. Choose the method that works. As for my case, what i did is simple. I have a blog with about 100 visits per day. Now, i just need to create another blog!

Sample calculation:
One blog give you .. let say $0.05/day. 10 blogs will give you $0.50 per day. In 30 days you will get $0.50 x 30 = USD15.

Find your best technique, usually best techniques are the one that you love to do. I dont like sharing in youtube, i love blogging. You should find your technique too.

steveschmidt85

After Penguin 2.0 update google clears that they will clear those site from ranking who has tons of low quality backlinks. So link building is dead now. You need to create content and post it on quality sites.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views