Tips for Learning Codes Efficiently

Andre

All of us here want to design or programing a complete website but to do that, you need to know graphic design and some programing languages. Here I only say about how to learn codes efficiently and you yourself can make a website easier and quickly.
Any tips you should follow :
- Don't copy code and paste into your codes. If you don't know exactly what it will run on codes that you paste. It can broke your codes.
- View introducing videos and do as you viewed.
- you make project yourself. It will help you know more other things with real project.
- Add challenges. You need more functions for program/project thus you will have more challenges, search information relate to functions that you may not know.
- Learn from more sources on the internet.
In my opinion, depend on everyone that we can find best ways suit to. With me, learn on complete sources or project we will know what they applied for their codes so we can apply to our codes. It's one of easiest ways that I used to use. :D

Hope it will be useful to you!

Novakin

Also very important to practice a lot, do projects for your self like Andre mentioned above and practice non stop.

Reactions: Andre

Andre

Andre
Correct, sometimes I used to some big websites with functions that I might not know before that. But I search helps via forums or google :D and I solved all problems. It will help you know new knowledge :D

hoangvu

All of us here want to design or programing a complete website but to do that, you need to know graphic design and some programing languages. Here I only say about how to learn codes efficiently and you yourself can make a website easier and quickly.
Any tips you should follow :
- Learn from more sources on the internet.

Hope it will be useful to you!
I don't have more time to learn from videos so I choose learn from complete source codes to study which they did, it's very effective and increase programming level very fast :D

binary777

Usually if you learn to code with a programing language is easy to learn a second one because most of them have things in common.
I would suggest to learn javascript with jQuery, and from there is easy to learn other languages too.

pirachilled

learn by writing useful programs (ex. programs that will make you money) and learn what you need to in order to write those programs then you're not wasting any time learning what you don't need

mehrishaly

I learn codes mostly through w3schools very google online source for learning programming languages.

aframalik

Where do we found advanced detail php codes tutorial? anyone can tell me

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies