Do you find it hard following tips?

Farris

I have been trying to make money online from tips I find on YouTube but none of them yield the same results as the YouTuber.
Even though they teach us step by step but when I do it I find out that the earnings are way less than reported.
Do you have the same experience?

Kartik_Goswami

Well IMHO, most YouTubers and self-caimed make-money-gurus don't earn what they claim.

However, if you still manage to find someone that actually makes money; it is also possible that the strategy (video) is outdated. Or referring to a niche that you don't specifically master.

It can also be possible that the YouTuber is just trying to convert you and make some money by sharing his strategy and tools.

hipcat

They all lie. Even the ones that seem sincere are still trying to sell you a course or have affiliate links for some crap they are pushing on their followers.

I've only ever seen one video that was totally honest with the viewers. It was how they made $1000 a day with dropshipping, but then they actually broke down the numbers for marketing costs, product costs, shipping, platform & processing fees, etc, and what they actually earned was about 3 dollars....LOL.

It was quite an eye opening explanation of how things really are, but yet the "Make $1000 a Day" title is what drew in the views. People want to believe the hype, but the reality is much different.

If you want to earn anything online you need to get past the hype and look at what is really going on behind the scenes. Learn from your mistakes (and theirs) to improve your plan for success and just keep perfecting it until you get it right.

The reason why 97% fail is because the vast majority just make a half-hearted attempt at a couple of things that others have claimed to succeed at, and then give up. That never works. To succeed you have to WANT it...to NEED it...to do WHATEVER it takes to win the online "game" and just attack it with everything you can.

It's not an easy game, but nothing good in life comes easy...you have to TAKE it. :)

rainmaker11

I have been trying to make money online from tips I find on YouTube but none of them yield the same results as the YouTuber.
Even though they teach us step by step but when I do it I find out that the earnings are way less than reported.
Do you have the same experience?
YouTube tutorials often present success stories or best-case scenarios. Real-life results may vary due to market changes, competition, and individual strategies. Focus on understanding concepts rather than expecting identical outcomes, adapting methods to suit your strengths, and consistently experimenting to find what works best for you.

herry

Focus on understanding concepts rather than expecting identical outcomes, adapting methods to suit your strengths, and consistently experimenting to find what works best for you.

Farris

But what is the point of lying. For me, after I found out that these YouTubers lie I unsubscribed and I never click on their videos.

musharraf12

Yes, I can relate. Many online money-making methods on YouTube may not yield the same results for everyone. Factors like market fluctuations and individual circumstances can impact earnings. It's essential to adapt strategies to your own situation and expectations.

Brick John

Yeah, experienced the same at my early days, even YouTube was not so much in that days but it went too with the time. From time to time you learn things and get experience, and that's the best thing.

Farris

Farris
I guess I need to train my eyes for such videos. Very devastating what is happening on YouTube. Why can't you create an honest video. These people are idiots.

profitnest

Don't waste your time with these "how to make $100/day" type tutorials on YouTube. There are some helpful channels out there, but they are usually more specific. For example, if you want to get good at selling on eBay, there's a helpful one called Daily Refinement.

Gary Vee is always a good one to watch! There are some specific SEO guys who walk you through how to optimize a site, and various other tasks. But the big picture, the big goal of making x amount per week or month - will come down to your own business and how you handle things day by day. Not just from following a tutorial or guide.

There are no get rich quick methods that anyone can just pick up and start earning from. You have to find your own way. Build your own audience. Build your own community. Build your own channel. Etc. Find out what works for you based on your strengths and weaknesses.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.