• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    At first yes but if you watch some videos in the other website they will teach you how you use Photoshop. If you an artist at the first place it's not hard for you to learn some effects or used Photoshop tools because you have skills. If you want to learn or willing to learn this software you can do it nothing is possible. You can learn too how to use any software related to graphic design like illustrator,indesign and coreldraw. At least some of that software you know even basic. It can help you to design more different in anyways.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    I think so. I am also a newbie in adobe Photoshop so even just removing the background of an image is pretty hard for me, that it took me a whole day just to find the right trick on how to do it. Bu I think if you really want to master adobe Photoshop you might as well invest more time in watching tutorials in youtube. Graphic designing is actually is a good business for freelancers because many people is willing to pay money for that, as long as you are good at it and your client likes it then you're good to go and Photoshop will be your tool to success.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It is hard in he beginning. But Photoshop is common nowadays. You can find a lot of tutorial of it in youtube and make self study on it. Actually, Photoshop is more on editing, if you are making graphics you may want to use the Adobe Illustrator. I can say if you learn photoshop you already know how to use the illustrator they are quite the same.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It's kind a hard but only at first. It's a learning curve you know. I'm not trying to boast here but I did lean it on my own during the early versions. Back in the day, youtube was not existent so I just have to try and explore the software. Hiring a tutor o just buying a manual back in the day was too expensive so I have to work on what I have. It's a learning process but an enjoyable one. I enjoyed so maybe you could also. Now a days there's a lot of youtube tutorials available. And also these kinds of forums will be a great help. I did it so can others. Much difficult during my time. It's easier these days. Also the program itself has also evolved. It's more user friendly and easy to use.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    YouTube is a pretty good place for PS and Illustrator tutorials. PSDTuts.com also has a lot of great video tutorials that I've found helpful.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    Yes, learning Photoshop can be overwhelming. There are a lot of terms that you need to remember. However, if you're heart is set at wanting to do it, then it's not going to be hard.

Personally, I am no Photoshop expert. But at some point, I just have to make that decision to try. So, I clicked on the Photoshop icon and began exploring the software.

I wanted to learn how to blur the background of scanned old family photos. I wanted to do that in order to create the bokeh effect. I went to handy dandy YouTube and searched videos on how to blur background. I tried different blur tools, but I ended up using Gaussian blur. It takes practice to remember the steps but. In the end, the only way to learn is to get a first hand experience of how to operate Photoshop.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    To be honest it's not that hard to learn how to edit on Adobe Photoshop, however you may need some help from the internet on how to use it and watch how it actually gets done. We all know that at first glance the editor looks very difficult to manipulate and but when you've finished doing your research about how to make it work then it won't be hard for you anymore. You should know the functions of each tools so you can improve and advance your editing, at the end you won't find using it difficult anymore and will consider it as just a basic editor.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Its depend on how would you learn it. On how would you want to know about the Photoshop if you are willing to Learn it easily you can make it in so many ways. Internet is more often informative you can use many site to learn more , Like youtube or google. in social media site there are so many page that will help you to learn more about PS. be productive in finding a ways to learn.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I have some works doing with graphic tools. I tried photoshop but I didn't get results as my expectations so anyone here with more experiences with Photoshop give me ideas to do the best graphics with photoshop. what do we need ? and is it hard to learn Adobe Photoshop?

Any thoughts ?
    Honestly I'm gonna tell you its really hard to learn Adobe Photoshop if your a newbie. I swear, I experienced what you are experiencing right now. I almost give up but because I'm really a determine one to know more about photoshop, I didn't give up yet I make it as my inspiration to do more in Photoshop.
    When I'm still a newbie, I find Photoshop so annoying because of the many tools which I don't really know what to choose and use to edit my picture but as I go explore more about Photoshop, I find it so cute, nice, very useful to use as to edit the pictures because you can do whatever you want to do in the picture by just using Photoshop.
    In order to learn more about photoshop, you must put your heart to learn about this because what your heart desires will really get what you expected to.
    You can search on YouTube channel about photoshop. Just search Photoshop tutorials and there are tons of tutorial videos up on YouTube so you can self-learned on Photoshop.
    Just take it slowly but surely because you will really get to the end.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It depends on what you're using it for I guess. There are several guides out there for beginners. Admittedly I cut my teeth on GIMP and more recently Pixlr, though both are very similar to Photoshop.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    No its not, Now a days you can already learn almost everything even you are at home in just watching video tutorials. When I was in highschool we are teached how to use adobe photoshop it is not hard as I thought. If you really wanna learn adobe photoshop to can watch videos on youtube and try it on your own. Practice how the tools works. Just keep on practicing, remember that practice makes perfect.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I have some works doing with graphic tools. I tried photoshop but I didn't get results as my expectations so anyone here with more experiences with Photoshop give me ideas to do the best graphics with photoshop. what do we need ? and is it hard to learn Adobe Photoshop?

Any thoughts ?
    the best way to learn Photoshop is looking on youtube, whilst practising, and you can pick up skills very quickly.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Learning how to use photoshop is hard if it still your first time using the app. Just like every other thing you do for the first time, but with consistent practice and studying you'll see big change in using it. It may also help if what will be the main reason why you want to learn it. Because like any other editing apps, photoshop is one broad application. Lastly If you truly want to master it then I suggest you'd better enter a school that caters multimedia arts.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Thanks
    For first time everything is hard, but regular practicing could be more helpful. On these days over internet you can find lots of sites that can solve your problem, yeah.. another thing is youtube got more tutorial on photoshop, those videos could be more effective for learning photoshop. So, practice makes maximum perfect work,keep it up.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    Photoshop is quite interesting and I find it difficult to use since I, myself don't have an imaginative mind and an artistic capability. But I believe that it can be enhanced and can be practiced. Photoshop is one of the best tool to edit and do designing. It's really hard at first but it can be taught and can be better, watch online tutorials and all it would definitely help us since I have a open mind and I think that Designing and using photoshop is a great asset.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/1
    Thanks
    The best way to learn photoshop is to watch someone who knows what they are doing and then do what they are doing. This is how I learned photoshop

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Learning first time everything is difficult but its not impossible. Practice can help to learn PS or photoshop, more practice will make you more master of it. And there are lots of ways where learning Photoshop very easy such as: online cources, different learning center, Watching tutorial on youtube etc are best places to learn photoshop.

Here one thing is very much needed and that is practice otherwise these theories wont work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 39/0
    Thanks
    No, it isn't hard to learn too. As I mentioned a topic in the recent past here in this Forum, I and many Photoshop professionals are shared some valuable sources those belong to the ways that anyone can take and enjoy. https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/9968-the-best-websites-to-learn-photoshop

If I don't mistake then your other query was you need ideas to do the best graphics with photoshop. My philosophy is clear here, you just follow the Professionals, This is one the easiest way to inspire us to get lots of ideas.

Best of luck.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    nope it is not that hard.. I guess you just need time and patience. nowadays it is easy to learn photoshop on your own the help of youtube..easy to follow and some have a voice over in which you can follow him while he is showing you the command and step in the video. there are also some sites where you can learn it step by step with exercises where you can follow and do the same thing done on the video.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    For me Photoshop designing is easier compared t other graphic designing tools. One of my colleagues taught me the basics of Photoshop at the initial stage. You can dig in deeper through internet for free Photoshop tutorials and learn as how I do.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Hi! Photoshop is really complicated. I started to study it back in 2007 and still discover something new. Now a lot of online tutorials and lessons on YouTube. The main thing is to understand the tools, that is, to understand what opportunities this or that tool has. Well, probably the most important thing is practice, practice and practice again. =)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Yes the starting is always hard but times gone and you become experienced nothing seems difficult after that

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 56/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Depends on the type of images you wish to create, alter, or fix. I find that tweaking photos and creating special effects the most daunting and time-consuming. There are simpler cheaper solutions out there so if you're planning on doing that kind of projects, it might be worth trying elsewhere.

Newer Threads

1. Tommy
    Jrlcentral
    Replies: 14 | Views: 11870
    Last post by Jrlcentral, 11-06-2017, 09:35 PM
  2. Tommy
    BloodMaster
    Replies: 1 | Views: 2195
    Last post by BloodMaster, 08-06-2013, 08:13 AM
  3. Husbarn
    ayanhost
    Replies: 1 | Views: 2864