Is working online a good or a bad work?

aishley

I don't think it's bad to work online, it depends on what type of work you like to do. It can be online or offline but you have to enjoy your work first.

shoptechmedia

I have heard a lot about online business for example like data entry, computer operator etc and i have also heard about its advantage but what trouble me is that some of my friend who were working in that field have said that it is useless and just time consuming. According to them online work is just a way to attract people but not for payment or some kind of thing like that.
Recently i have joined in data entry and also i am interested in some other kind of online job that i can do staying in home. But after hearing my friend, i am confused. I have already paid for my training so that i can engage in online work. What should i do now? Is it good or is it really like my friend said?

Please help me
Just like any other skills, it will take time to master something, even a data entry skill.. what you should do is expand your skills and be really good at it. An engineer takes 5 years of college, etc.. so, take that as time frame more or less.. it took me about 1 year to really get a really good skill in html/css/PHP.. then I went into content writing.. all in all, i did at least 2 years preparation before I land a good job. SKills matter, wherever you are. The good thing with working from home is, i get to stay with the kids and the wife all the time, plus I am not spending all those time traveling to and from the office.

shoptechmedia

I have heard a lot about online business for example like data entry, computer operator etc and i have also heard about its advantage but what trouble me is that some of my friend who were working in that field have said that it is useless and just time consuming. According to them online work is just a way to attract people but not for payment or some kind of thing like that.
Recently i have joined in data entry and also i am interested in some other kind of online job that i can do staying in home. But after hearing my friend, i am confused. I have already paid for my training so that i can engage in online work. What should i do now? Is it good or is it really like my friend said?

Please help me
I have been working online since 2004, i don't think I ever feel bad about it... lol.. dont listen to your friend.

In my view work on online is very good. Because you can work here Independently overall.
Correct! In my case, I got to be with my family all the time, dress what I want to dress, and eat while I am working, when I can. and the most important thing about working online is, i don't get to see the face of my boss when he is angry or, vice versa. lol

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.