• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    It also depends if you're an introvert or an extrovert.

Introverts (like me) will probably be happier working alone from home than extroverts, who need (want) to hang out with people.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BhejendraPun View Post
    I have heard a lot about online business for example like data entry, computer operator etc and i have also heard about its advantage but what trouble me is that some of my friend who were working in that field have said that it is useless and just time consuming. According to them online work is just a way to attract people but not for payment or some kind of thing like that.
    Recently i have joined in data entry and also i am interested in some other kind of online job that i can do staying in home. But after hearing my friend, i am confused. I have already paid for my training so that i can engage in online work. What should i do now? Is it good or is it really like my friend said?

Please help me
    Well, for me, working online is better rather than commuting to work everyday. As they say, there are advantages and disadvantages in working online. If your work online pays you the right amount, then it is good. The important thing is you enjoy working and it will all follow through.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Thanks
    Just continue with your online work. The outcome of your job will depend upon your skills and dedication. Many people are successful in that kind of endeavor so you also have an opportunity to be like them. Just remember that it takes courage and patience because some sites may not give you the things that you have expected such as low pay for a certain job. So, just go on and on until you find the site that will pay you right,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I will consider it as good if you pick a perfect online job for your living but if you don't lucky to have one, it's bad because I learn that many online jobs are not paying high amount of money. But just try it and you will know it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Thanks
    It could be both, depends on your situation. For me as a full time mom, it is really helpful to have a home based job so I can take care of the kids and make money at the same time. It is such an advantage for me because I don't have to travel to a workplace which is a hassle most of the time due to heavy traffic. But it's not always good because you can also encounter problems like black outs or internet interruption, so it is good but there are disadvantages too. But I still prefer having a home based job.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Thanks
    If what you are after is to be at the comfort of your own home, to be with your family, and to lessen the stress and tension brought to you by your company and road traffic, then you are fit for online jobs. Yes, some jobs can be time consuming, but you have options of applying to different sites. At first, the compensation may be little, but if you established your online work and has good feedback from your clients, you can reach the desired payment you want.

For other companies, they will ask you how much worth is your skill and experience. So it just takes a matter of time, patience, and effort.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    Working online is for those who have free time to work. There’s no good or bad work as long you work hard for it, you can earn good income from it. If you’re happy doing online job then do it but if not find some other jobs that suits you. Choose what makes you happy because whatever outcome it might be, you’re not going to regret it as long as you’re happy.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 15/0
    Thanks
    Online work might not be good for your friend, but if it's genuinely something that you find interesting, and if you are willing to put in the work it takes, you CAN make a good living by working online. And a great thing about working online is that there are so many different avenues of income opportunity.

Now, I'm not sure exactly what kind of training you have invested in, so I can't recommend which avenue is right for you, but I can promise you that no matter what, a monetary investment in yourself is ALWAYS worth it. Even if you don't succeed in that particular area, you've taught yourself SOMETHING, even if that something is that it just isn't right for you. Educating yourself is never a waste.

Besides, how can you beat laying in bed in your pajamas all day, controlling your own schedule, and making your own decisions on HOW MUCH money you make??! You can't. I have a hard time seeing how anyone doesn't want to work from home online! lol Seriously, it's worth trying for sure if it interests you. Once you get the hang of whatever you're wanting to do, it just keeps getting easier and easier to earn more and more.

Good luck to you!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 8/0
    Thanks
    I have heard a lot about online business for example like data entry, computer operator etc and i have also heard about its advantage but what trouble me is that some of my friend who were working in that field have said that it is useless and just time consuming. According to them online work is just a way to attract people but not for payment or some kind of thing like that.
    Recently i have joined in data entry and also i am interested in some other kind of online job that i can do staying in home. But after hearing my friend, i am confused. I have already paid for my training so that i can engage in online work. What should i do now? Is it good or is it really like my friend said?

Please help me
    People will tell you the craziest things about topics they don't understand fully, and that's why not every opinion matters.
    When asking for advice or opinions, only ask people who have tried that stuff and have proper experience - otherwise it's just jibberish

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    I think you'd have to try for yourself and see if you like it or not. Everything is for people, some people will think it's good and some people will say it's bad. Everybody is different so instead of listening to your friend, try it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/1
    Thanks
    In my view work on online is very good. Because you can work here Independently overall.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/5
    Given: 10/0
    Thanks
    Do plumbers who own plumbing business dig all the holes to put the pipe in. No they hire someone. You do the hard yards create an income stream then hire a manager for that to free yourself up for next project. There is always whitelabeltraffic.com or monstorbacklinks.com to help do some of the work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    if you get better money then online working is good.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    Online working is good, but still some safety majors you should taken in online work, same as you are taking in offline working like job security, payment methods, data security etc. Using online working you can save your time and money and you can improve your skills. There is no barrier of distance if you are doing work online. You can hire work from anywhere and complete it from your personal office as well as you can do many other works.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks

Please help me
    Online work is always better than the offline work but one important thing, this must need to be trustful with the clients and the money transaction process.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I think working online is good.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Given: 4/1
    Thanks
    I don't think it's bad to work online, it depends on what type of work you like to do. It can be online or offline but you have to enjoy your work first.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 16/1
    Thanks

Please help me
    Just like any other skills, it will take time to master something, even a data entry skill.. what you should do is expand your skills and be really good at it. An engineer takes 5 years of college, etc.. so, take that as time frame more or less.. it took me about 1 year to really get a really good skill in html/css/PHP.. then I went into content writing.. all in all, i did at least 2 years preparation before I land a good job. SKills matter, wherever you are. The good thing with working from home is, i get to stay with the kids and the wife all the time, plus I am not spending all those time traveling to and from the office.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 16/1
    Thanks

Please help me
    I have been working online since 2004, i don't think I ever feel bad about it... lol.. dont listen to your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenrobes View Post
    In my view work on online is very good. Because you can work here Independently overall.
    Correct! In my case, I got to be with my family all the time, dress what I want to dress, and eat while I am working, when I can. and the most important thing about working online is, i don't get to see the face of my boss when he is angry or, vice versa. lol
    Shoptech Media: Everything you need to run your ecommerce site.

Newer Threads

1. rajgaytrijyotish
    About Next Page Rank Updation
    By rajgaytrijyotish in forum Google
    Clark_Turner
    Replies: 1 | Views: 1589
    Last post by Clark_Turner, 08-10-2013, 05:46 AM
  2. sachingoyal
    sachingoyal
    Replies: 0 | Views: 1562
    Last post by sachingoyal, 08-05-2013, 11:33 AM
  3. deadmix