is Youtube useful for SEO?

Dmoz

Hello webmasters,

I'm going to make some intro videos to promote for my websites and I hope get a bit traffic from it. I'm wondering that is Youtube useful for SEO? or it only for promoting or adverting purposes ?

Anybody can give me any ideas ?

Hosting

Videos on youtube can help you in SEO, you will get more traffic, more backlinks, more visits .... so your videos will be ranked quickly on google.

brad

You tube sharing on google plus, facebook and other social networking sites is good for seo as visitors can share it alongwith its website address in its url with their friends, followers, relatives etc. You have to display your website name and URL at the end of your You tube presentation to get traffic to your site positively.

Stephen Seabrook

indeed it is,avoiding Youtube means avoid most powerful tool of Google for Digital marketing.User go through digital way now a day and avoiding Youtube surely harm your business itself.

aksel

yes youtube is useful for SEO . Video submission is done on this site to promote the website.

petersmith5544

if you posted a video on YouTube with the relevant keyword in the title, it would rank in the top 10 results easily. But nowadays there are so many videos being uploaded in YouTube that YouTube SEO has become as important as website SEO. As an added bonus, one can optimize their YouTube videos and move their rankings up in YouTube search result pages just like in Google search results.

Annika Panzini

Youtube in a way help with SEO in terms of traffic mostly because of its video sharing. Social promotion is easy on Youtube...

SteveKaplan

Hello webmasters,

I'm going to make some intro videos to promote for my websites and I hope get a bit traffic from it. I'm wondering that is Youtube useful for SEO? or it only for promoting or adverting purposes ?

Anybody can give me any ideas ?
Indeed it's useful if you promote your website/product through Digital marketing.Youtube is one of the powerful tool to beat your competitor and to be a top of in your respective domain.

RonaldGaray

YouTube not only helps to share the videos or comments for getting more likes but it can also use in SEO field where one can make money by promoting the client videos and all stuff related to it.

Shirley_Sharp

Yes,you tube is useful for seo. As you can make video using software like animoto and can place link in it , that will be a real good back link and it will also be very useful.

accountingguru

hi..,

yes, you tube is very use full in seo...Youtube in a way help with SEO with take care to visitors mostly because of its video clip talking over. Open public marketing is easy on Youtube....

Thank you

subin

You tube link promotion is get more heavy traffic from web links, and simultaneously increase keyword rank ratings from website

BloodMaster

Yeah,
You have to use YouTube if you going to promote videos. You should Definitely try YouTube. I also suggest you to go for vimio too. Because YouTube is high rank site and have a heavy traffic too.

PhilipAlcaraz

YouTube is an excellent way to get tremendous traffic to our website but I heard that it provides no follow links only so the backlinks that we made has any value? Can someone has idea about it.

JeffreyJacobs

YouTube is very good social n/w site to earn likes and popularity in addition to this we can also use it as a source of money by doing video creation that is the part of off page SEO techniques.

MikeQ

It is sure that YouTube would send lots of traffic to your website, traffic is also a factor in algorithm of SEO.

Clark_Turner

Indeed its useful for SEO, without using Youtube, you can not get rank improvement drastically.Youtube is one of the powerful tool given by Google and its on top for Digital marketing as compare to another digital marketing sites.

Ric

Youtube helps in SEO, it helps to increase traffic. Videos are very helpful to get visits using social networking sites.

Audra A. Young

YouTube is known to get hundreds of visitors each day.
For you, this indicates that yourYouTube video clips could possibly be viewed by lots of people or more and more! You could be striving to find more, as much website traffic as YouTube provides you and your videos. If you're, you will surely need to review other ways to advertise your YouTube video clips. Merely some of the many promotion moves toward that it is simple to take are detailed listed below.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.