Please have a look at WWW.PRATWORDS.COM

ShannonCanon

Hey dude you have designed excellent site which provide all useful information about SEO and good for beginner who want to learn and become a master in all the concept related to SEO. Thanks for sharing.

DPrat

@ShannonCanon: If you like it then you can subscribe to the newsletter for more exciting tips, tutorials, case studies, etc. You can also like the facebook page-- www.facebook.com/pratwords

Tommy

Good site but you need to edit text color at footer under written by.....Text is same color to footer background and I can not read it. Also you need re-design images in slider on site. They are not impressive.:)

DPrat

Thank you Tommy - www.pratwords.com

Hi Tommy,
thanks for your appreciation and all your valuable feedback. Will work on it. Please subscribe to the Pratwords' newsletter for regular updates. You may also comment on the articles/posts. Thank you.

DPrat

Hello DMoz - ww.pratwords.com

Hello Dmoz,

thanks for your feedback. Can you please tell me that the issue marked by you still exists if your refresh the page? Thank you.

Dmoz

Oh cool, you fixed it very fast, now It looks great !
I suggest you promote your site on SEO forum or webmaster forum to increase traffic. your alexa is not impressed.

DPrat

@Dmoz: thanks for your appreciation and valuable suggestions. I am following that only.

bizbroker24com

Looks great, and interesting, maybe you need to work more on SEO, but in general it is good, good luck

Reactions: DPrat

DPrat

DPrat
Thank you @bizbroker24com for your feedback and suggestion. Can you specify which part of SEO is missing from Pratwords.com. Being an experienced Online Marketer and SEO, I have optimized the site, both on-page and off-page for best white hat SEO practice. But still I might have missed a point or two by mistake.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
sss
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.