Best Forum software for SEO?

Jack London

Hi there,
I'm going to create a forum about SEO, marketing online tips...etc and I want to increase rankings for my forum on google. Is there any forum softwares that friendly for SEO ? as I knew some like vbulletin,IPB, Xenforo, phpbb, mybb..but I don't know which one is best? can you suggest me ? and why you chose that ?

Thanks

MichaelBowden

Dude you have to use Wordpress software for making your SEO site more attractive and professional because this is the number 1 platform right now for creating any kind of website.

OscarMcDowell

OscarMcDowell
Agree with you ! This is really a good software. The features provided in this software are really awesome. Using this software since last 4 months and haven't faced any problems till now.

BloodMaster

I suggest you to go with vBulletin it is good and I tried it once. Because you get several benefit of it. The paid features of vBulletin are great, you get access to an excellent community and TONS of premium mods/addons for your forum. The board itself is also very stable, and has much better security then many other free based forums. It's just a personal opinion, but i never had a problem with vBulletin. (Where i've had hell with boards like PhpBB, etc)

accountingguru

Any way i suggestion is submit blogs like blogspot and tumbler and wordpress is more effective now .

Dana Franklin

Paid service is more credible and reliable, and it can be used for long term utilization.

kamalkumar

Hi there,
I'm going to create a forum about SEO, marketing online tips...etc and I want to increase rankings for my forum on google. Is there any forum softwares that friendly for SEO ? as I knew some like vbulletin,IPB, Xenforo, phpbb, mybb..but I don't know which one is best? can you suggest me ? and why you chose that ?

Thanks
Do you want any tool to post forum tread and reply or you want to create a new one with the help of existing technology like PHPBB, Vbulletin etc.?

Roger Minto

Creating a forum about SEO is very essential now a days to upgrade your website to increase rankings on Google. So use of software for SEO is very useful in these purpose such as vBulletin, Xenforo, phpBB....

Latest threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.