Google+ is use for more traffic

BloodMaster

Hey all members,

Through Google+ I get more traffic instantly????

What you thinking about this?

DavidLux

According to me, Google+ is not more traffic as more as Facebook or Twitter, but it's potential and easy to connect to targeted visitors on community, pages or google+ profiles.

Mark Steve

I agree with you dev, Google+ is also the best way to get good and original traffic. You should do posting on relevant content then you will get good result from it.

Jenny

All the social media sites are good to generate traffic, and Google+ is the king of those sites. It really helps in generating huge real traffic.

James Daniel

Yeah buddy ! Google+ is really helpful in generating traffic. If we will post some useful information then it will be more helpful.

Emilio

Google+ is really helpful in generating traffic. As today is the time of social networking sites and Google+ has become the king of such sites leaving behind Facebook and twitter.

Joseph_Hill

I think all the social media sites play an important role in generating traffic. Google+ is also one among them, it's on boom now, but Facebook and Twitter are the best still as they are the older platform having number of users and people are familiar with all of their features.

JoeHamilton

You said right that's why most of the seo companies target a $ or two for G+ signals. Even it helps you to get good indexing with SERP rankings.

SEO Land

Google + is a social networking site launched by Google. Yes, you can get more traffic from it but not as mush as from Facebook because Facebook has more users than to Google +

Ric

I agree with G+ traffic. G+ is fast growing social networking site and Google gives more importance +1 on G+ as compare to Facebook like.

RogerStyen

It not only depends upon your sharing. It also depends upon the number of people visiting your shared post and if they are giving it a +1 and also sharing it. And after it if visitors will keep it sharing your visitors will automatically increase.

robertjames123

Hey all members,

Through Google+ I get more traffic instantly????

What you thinking about this?
I think Google+ is one of the social media network than other networks that is very helpful to generate visitor traffic to your website.

Last edited:

JamesScruggs1

Yes Google+ is a good way to get more traffic on website and it also useful for getting quality backlinks.

Anthony Bourke

Yes it is right that Google+ is being used to generate more traffic to a website, because peoples are liking its features so they are getting attracted to it in results Google+ has become the second best social networking site and moving ahead with a great pace in reaching to the top place. And people here are really active they give an instant response if someone is posting a valuable information there.

ComiiPiterson

Google+ is not as much as popular as other social networking site like Facebook and Twiter are so it is not as much effective to drag huge traffic.

MicelMaricom

Yes ofcourse, it can replace other social networking site for getting traffic, its advance features are beneficial to add more visitors in circle.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads