how to increase backlinks by facebook, twitter and social networking sites.

trivialworks

Hi there,

I'm trying an advertising campaign for my websites through social network.
Can you tell me how to increase backlinks by facebook, twitter and social networking sites ?

Any comments would be appreciated!

jonnyboi

Hi there,

I'm trying an advertising campaign for my websites through social network.
Can you tell me how to increase backlinks by facebook, twitter and social networking sites ?

Any comments would be appreciated!
You can not get backlink by creating ppc ads with the social network sites because your ads only run and is removed when your money finish. But you can get backlinks from social networks by creating account with the social network and including your domain url in your profile and in any post or thread you make at the social network site and let your achor text be your site niche keyword. By so doing, your site may not rank number 1 on google search alone but you could easily grab number 1 position by pigibacking on those social network sites . Thank you!

JeffreyJacobs

JeffreyJacobs
This is really a great information man. But I have already placed a ppc ad, can you suggest some measures to get my money back?

jonnyboi

jonnyboi
Oh! Sorry for that. You can not get your money back if your ads are already live . The only thing you can do is to change the budget, time/days you want the ads to run and reduce the amount you initially set. When you exhaust the budget, the ads will stop runing and your money will no longer be deducted. You can also check your site backlinks using the tools at smallseotools dot com website. Thank you.

bzhitskiy

Do regular optimization of site links and images with fresh content, It will be helpful.

MarkBenson

Connect your website with Facebook,Google and other social networking sites they will help to increase traffic over your site by there baklinks.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.