Does the platform affect to SEO?

hoangvu

Hello,

According to you, flatforms that we are using for our website will affect to SEO more or less.??
I'm using wordpress for a my site, I think that wordpress is the best for SEO. What about you ? which flatform is best for SEO now?

Any thoughts?

KeywordMarketingPro

Now this platform is not in any way the best to build a robust website but if you have something very simple then I have seen great results from the Blogspot platform. It is really easy to setup hosting / URL and for basic functions it can pretty much do everything. Have seen some pretty good sites built on it. Why I mention it of course is because it is owned by Google. All the blogspot based websites I have built seem to mesh well with google's search engine criteria's which makes sense since why would a company look negatively on one of its products. If you need a basic blog / paypak product type website then Blogspot with custom URL / domain may be worth a look. Another great thing about Blogspot is its 100% free for the most part. $4.99 hosting per month and your up and running!

kevinwilliam145

SEO is not at all the ideal platform to open up a website. I would prefer BlogSpot platform if you wished to get effective outcomes.

FortunateBread

WordPress is the best platform for earning good site ranking in SERP because the themes present in this site are having commercial look which helps to build professional site.

Divya_Rai

According it would not affect SEO, Because SEO totally depends on contents you add on the website, If you have enough contents to attract the visitors and search engine robots, then it will be good to rank higher in search engines.

Leo Flood

Basically the platform is not going to affect SEO, because the work of SEO is to increase the visibility of the domain in the search engine, and for that it really doesn't matter that what is the platform.

Ric

I prefer you to use blogspot platform, It is owned by Google and help to index fast as compare to another blog platforms.

Harry Daly

I really don't think that any platform affects the works of SEO, but yes it is right as said by Ric that Blogspot's links gets indexed quickly as compared to other platform.

harrylorayne

To be very honest, SEO is not the ideal platform to launch your new website, Instead of this, I consider that Blogspot platform can offer you the required outcome.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.