How to Reduce Stress

hoangvu

I know here more webmasters, programmers...doing things relate to technology and sure that more people feel stress with that work. Just want to know how will you reduce stress?

any shares

alexsophia

Hi,
I am a new member in this work .I feel stress in this work but what should I do. I am getting money for the work through. Besides I used to listen musics while working and take one day as a vacation.

Arthurri

The above recommendations are all on point! I think I would humbly add two more suggestions to the list...
1. Step away from the computer and spend some time outdoors, connecting with nature.
2. Meditation. " Ooommmm"

Hope this helps.

stevex

You have to be a part of any physical game.It is very helpful for stress free life.

NicholasM

Get up early in the morning and walk on green grass with naked foot.

Nina7788

I agree that massage, sport, healthy food and quality sleep can help. But I know that sometimes it doesn't work at once, and some people use CBD oil. It is known to be good at reducing stress, pain, anxiety, etc. But before trying it, I recommend to find out more about various oils, and of course, it is important to choose only the best CBD products.

Last edited:

watersquad

In my experience I found that lack of sleep leads to many problems.
So try to sleep as per regular timings

MayAnderson

Using herbal sedatives really makes sense. But you should know that these drugs are very different in effect. It is made on the basis of cannabis. You can read about cbd and thc here. If your goal is calm nerves and sound sleep, then choose the CBD where the minimum amount of THC is. This will save you from random psychoactive side effects.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Sleep more and playing sports will reduce stress. Stress can happen when you working too much :)

Lepricone

Greetings to all, when I was studying to be a programmer in college, I experienced a lot of problems because I was completely unable to program. I received many reprimands from teachers and had a lot of stress. Then my mother began to give me CBD oil, and my health improved. If you also want to try, then navigate to these guys.

ClarkkRW

Some people prefer to consume kratom leaves for stress relief...

Keep much prayer to Almighty Creator
Give more time to family and obviously yourself
Travel in nature sometimes

RenderedElite

When you're a programmer, an entrepreneur, etc - you can't just reduce stress. You need to learn how to handle stress and keep calm in tough situations. Don't let stress ruin you, when you can instead use it to motivate you.

Don't just resort to drugs and supplements either, as exercise is going to be more helpful in the long run. Whether exercise is cardio or strength training, just do something! Exercise helps more than anything, due to the hormone response your body gives off.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views