Build a website for all niches or one website for a niche?

Jack London

I have a question, I don't know which will be better between build a website for all niches and one website for a niche?

which will be easy to get sales and having more advantages ?

Somebody has experience on e-commerce, please suggest me ideas or advices. thanks

themusicchamber

Building website for niche is always a better idea, if you have enough content for that, but it is better only theoretically, practically it is very tough to maintain many websites at once by any individual or even by a small team. You must have strong team to work always on them. So, it is better to categories your single website according to niche and promote them at once rather than focusing on each and every website separately, but if you think that you can manage with many website, then go for niche.

hoangvu

I agree to Dating Expert, build separate website for each niche is better than a website for all niche, it helps you rank your keywords and marketing for specific niche easily. Also increase attractions for your website.

Sam Tech

stick to one niche and market yourself as an expert in that niche that is always the best!

roland03

I agree with my fellow posters; dedicating a single site to each niche would be more successful in my opinion, not only that, as previously mention, it would be much easier to maintain. A full website with dedication to multiple niches takes away from each of those niches no matter how hard you work on each niche's page. You don't want to confuse a lead that can turn into purchase unless those niches are somehow related and if they are related then you can probably consolidate them onto one niche page. Don't spread yourself too thin, start with one dedicated page to each niche and watch it's progress and growth.

Good luck.

stevenj

When you focus on one niche then you will have a much better chance of getting that website ranked under keywords related to your niche. If you choose a very broad niche or a site with many niches then it will be much harder to rank.

Also your conversion rate will be much higher as your traffic will be more targeted.

The downside is that you are limiting the scope of your business but if you are just starting out then it is better to keep your online businesses targeted towards a specific audience.

erinnagata

One website=one niche, but you can always have sub pages of course. Never one website sev. niches.

TCI

Unless a huge website with several staff members how can you handle a site with so many different content? Also, you wouldn't be taken seriously by search engines. You will only confuse them if you keep posting different content everyday. It is much more practical to have only one niche and concentrate on it.

DianaPerk

Hi,

You can target multiple niche in one website like abc.com/niche1 with multiple pages like abc.com/niche2 and so on.Google doesn't assume website targeting multiple niche in one domain as a bad thing. Always keep in mind that website should provide valuable, quality content for the searchers/your visitors.

Hope now you will get the idea of which one is better.

Thanks

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.