How Do we recognize the Cause of a Penalty

fromrachel

We have noticed that several agencies mistreat Google strategy and for that consequence penalize unnecessarily. So how we recognize the cause of penalty…

AlsitarMWaugh

I think you will get a mail by Google first that your site is ranking with bad links and then you can request to keep your site in top ranking.

shrikantsoftwin

Google will send you detailed message in your Google webmaster tool. Check out your webmaster tools is there any such messages

diliberti

I have never got a penalty from Google. So that I am not confirm about it, but as far as I know before giving you a penalty Google will send you a mail about it.

tonysteve66

It is not like that all drop in ranking that your site got penalized.
First of all you have to update with all the changes Made in Search Engine algorithms.Using Black Hat SEO techniques to much for a same a similar anchor text is type of violating Google guidelines and cause penalty for a Site.
As Above said Mostly Search engine team drop you a mail about that this much unnatural backlinks to your site,so that you can remove those links by using the Tools Provided.
And for now if we talk about to get to know the cause of penalty ,this can be done with all the help provided by Webmaster tools.

Any more suggestion for me in this are welcome :)

Thanks

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.