Best way to Use Pinterest for SEO ?

tonysteve66

Pinterest helped many marketers to increase the brand awareness and also help them to drive a great traffic to website.
What are the best tips to use the Pinterest to Get more Social Signals and backlinks to a site.
I've read some tips while searching on Google but i am sure the members gonna explain me in a very easy way as i can say in manner like a beginner.
Please Members help me with that..
and Sorry for the grammar mistake if anything i did.

Thanks

Tony

Darius

Hello,
I use Pinterest for my financial and gaming sites. I really do not know how to implement the success story there. However, I just use it to pin graphics and pictures from my sites, to attract attention of visitors.
Be sure to pin one picture or graphic from every major page of your site. Do not fotget to add good description to the picture and link pointing to the page.
If you want to see how I impliment this, just click the link below (Best Financial) and then Pinterest icon in the top right corner and you will see.
Good luck and Cheers!

accountingguru

Always Am Using Pinterest for My Business Purpose . ITS really Good for SEO(Search Engine Optimization ) .

vithu

Pinterest create brand awareness. It has some options like u can integrate FB, Twitter, G+ via Pinterest.

david

Once you pin of the URL do not forget to include full url on the description as you will also get the BL from Feed url of piinterest itself :D

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.