Keywords for SEO

salinaakter

Keyword selection is fundamental to success when it comes to executing a paid search or PPC campaign. It is also integral to a website natural or organic ranking on the search engines.

creativesquad

if you are making keyword for website for computer then it should be phrase.
and if you are making for mobile website then use short keywords.

timbarnard

Keywords are very important part of SEO process. You can search best keywords by analyzing your business. Competitor research is also a good option to find best keyword that can drive traffic on your website.

sheenaroy

Google Adwords's Keyword planner tool is the best tool for searching competitive keywords for SEO. From this tool you can get the ideas about the keywords monthly and global searches and their competition.

pramod

I do agree with Google Keywords Planner Tool, while want to let you know the "OP", you must select the select which may benefit to you:

1st: Related to your business niche
2nd: With more number of searches
3rd: Less competition

After selection of keywords, you must have your Website with all the relevant information on the selected Keywords, if not accordingly optimize it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy to help you :)

DPrat

Hi,

I agree with all. Competitor analysis , concerned website's niche/domain analysis, and keyword/keyphrase analysis and research using Google Adwords Keyword Planner is a must for choosing the set of most potential keywords/keyphrases.

If you want to know that how to use Google Keyword Planner, have a look at this article.

I hope that helps.

Last edited:

rohanjain

Keywords are the words or phrases that the people use to search for something in the Google search. Choose the relevant keyword that describe the content of your website.

imenuglobal

Any kind of web-sites on-line that may help you your. The search engines this and pay attention to what comes up.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.