I have a blog. Please let me know your suggesation

shrikantsoftwin

Hi

I have created a wordpress blog and hosted on my website. My intentions are to provide good content and help the website rank higher.

Please have a look and let me know your expert suggestions to make it more better.

blog url is : http://www.omdataentryindia.com/blog
site url : http://www.omdataentryindia.com

Thanks in advance.

Tommy

It will be better if you mix colors for your blog like your website homepage. I am not impressed by your blog's color. About your layouts are good but you need to improve your logo and site rankings. Just my suggestions!

shrikantsoftwin

Thanks Tommy, I will surely change the color themes and try to fit it with my websites layout. :)

Tommy

Tommy
You are welcome! If you change according to my suggestions, I sure that your blog will be more impressing with reader and improving your blog design.

GarryKerr

Your blog is not looking good as Tommy said. It is looking so broad. forgetting traffic to your blog update posts daily and if you have facebook or any other social media account publish it on.

NicholasK

You need some heavy design changing on your site, current design is not very good.

ephman

Your website looks okay but there are tons of ways you could improve things. Maybe a different theme would do better.
Regarding the blog part, you really have to get a good theme.
Keep the blog width of content within 1200px because not everyone has widescreen computer; people are using smartphone and tablets too. Also try to use responsive template. Work a little on logo. Use better fonts.

You have content. But you also can have beauty, if you are willing to put in some work.
Good luck! :)

HostAwesome

I feel like it's got more of a web 1.0 feel - which isn't necessarily bad by any means, but a lot of people here who are used to modern design probably aren't used to it, and associate it with older sites.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads