How can become good writer?

madhura89

Since childhood I have dream of becoming good writer.I have written poems and articles and I have not satisfied with these writings. How can I develop good writing skills?
Any one give me suggestions to become good writer?

Jack London

To become a good writer,you need to write very more, your writing skills will increase when you accomplish more good articles and having more good feedbacks from readers.
I found an useful article on webmaster sun blog.
here: The Key To Writing A Perfect Article
you can read it and finding best information for you.

Hope it helps!

marianne_swa

You can start reading a lot (say, reading and re-reading your favourite writers) and train your imagination by making up stories and sharing them with friends. Having someone to provide feedback will work great as well.

fastreplies

All of us will become good writers if learning proper English, sure?
You mean:
We all will become good writers if we will learn proper English.

Why need that?

any reasons ?
So people can see you as an intelligent Human-being... nah, not you Bob

:)

fastreplies

NaturalWriter

There are many FREE online English writing courses you can take part in so you can brush up on your writing skills. There are many tutorials to read over, plus if you're seriously considering being an English content writer, perhaps you need to think about purchasing an audio language course.

In order for you to gain knowledge, you have to keep your mind open to be able learn. :) :)

bob

Oh boy... WOW...
Are you saying that your solution will work even if he's Trolls from Trollsylvania?

:confused:

fastreplies
She said right and you should follow her basic tips because it's very essential to gain knowledge and become a good writer :smart:

There are many FREE online English writing courses you can take part in so you can brush up on your writing skills. There are many tutorials to read over, plus if you're seriously considering being an English content writer, perhaps you need to think about purchasing an audio language course.

In order for you to gain knowledge, you have to keep your mind open to be able learn. :) :)
I agree with this share, I tried with these ways but honestly I couldn't become a good writer :drunk: because I am interested in internet marketing field and making money online.

fastreplies

fastreplies
Not if you're total moron who's have to use Google's translator.
Thanks God we wouldn't have to ever read your literary masterpieces.

NaturalWriter

NaturalWriter
So tell me more about why you believe individuals from other countries are deemed as "Trolls", just because they can't write English fluently. There are people who are born and raised around the English language and fail to have the skill to write it.

If a person from another country wanted to become a content writer, why not? It would prove to be quite the challenge for them, but they could really work on the skill, improving ten fold.

What's your take?

fastreplies

fastreplies
Nice try but... get somebody easier than me to troll... like Bob.
If you really smart as you're trying to project, then stick around and you'll
understand what that garbage you're trying to defend is all about.

NaturalWriter

NaturalWriter
I plan to stick around for a while anyway.
I don't "Troll" but thanks for the warning. Nor do I "project" anything, as people are entitled to their opinions, as long as they are respectful toward others. I am, however very opinionated about many things, especially equality. I've dealt with different people from other countries, and for me, people are people. Some are easier to get along with than others.

I like knowing and learning about various perspectives, and what opinions other people have. Learning keeps my mind open to new ideas... So, if THAT is called "Trolling" then I suppose I'll have to say to you "Get use to it" because I'm not going to change :)

fastreplies

fastreplies
You have long, long way to go before you smarten up and when you get to the end
of the road exploited, bruised and battered I will be there to push you over the cliff
telling you: "Get use to it" because this is where you belong.

NaturalWriter

NaturalWriter
Awweee, jeesh! Thank you for your kind words!
I'm sure there are regulations for behavioral issues on this forum along with bullying as well. If you can't share respect for other people on this forum, then perhaps you should observe until you can actually produce something productive and useful, rather then attempting to slay people down with your mentality.

Have an awesome day!

hipcat

hipcat
From WS rules: "No personal attacks or anything else that could cause offense to somebody else. Keep the posts positive."

Try offering HELPFUL advice instead of just jabs everytime you post.

NaturalWriter

She said right and you should follow her basic tips because it's very essential to gain knowledge and become a good writer :smart:
To truly understand a troll, sometimes you have to become one from time to time. It's all good, as long as it's done right ;)

I agree with this share, I tried with these ways but honestly I couldn't become a good writer :drunk: because I am interested in internet marketing field and making money online.
Anyone can do what they put their mind to. There's times when I feel as though I'm writing ALL day, and my eyes become cross-eyed... I get my better half to proof-read my articles because it all looks the same after a while...lol

fastreplies

fastreplies
For God sake, what are you doing?
Are you trying to blow Bob's brain?
Now he will have to think, what you meant by that... nah no brain, no gain

bob

bob
Hey, don't get me into this, I am separate from NaturalWriter hence don't make her involve here

You still are impressed me by a previous thread that I said you didn't know anything about SEO, let forget that, don't worry :thumb:

fastreplies

I'm saying if a person REALLY wants to improve on their skills, there's a means to do it!
Really?
A person, eh?
Since when Troll became a Person? Take OP for example.

Even trolls come out from under the bridge to lavish in sunshine occasionally, so why not?
Yep, you right... from under the bridge to learn new tricks and to become
even better in "Literary Art of Spamming".

stevex

You have to read more and more then try to write it into your own words.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.