Do you know about Video Marketing

fromrachel

I have a blog site and it is still in building now, I just want to attach a video. I have heard that video always attract viewers and in that consequence I can have the chance of more traffic. But I am not sure that how it could be materialised. I am looking some expert comments here...

DianaPerk

If you feel difficulty in connecting with your customers than online video marketing is beneficial. Video has become a very cost-effective form of communication with your customers that allow you to demonstrate your products and services in ways that images can't explain.

The benefit of video marketing is that:
1. One of the biggest advantages of video marketing is that is helps you in reaching out to millions of people within a short time, and without spending too many of your marketing dollars.

2. Video is way better at moving viewers to laugh, cry,learn, and take action.

3. Video offer real time feedback and interaction

4. Video is one click away from buy button

5. It help you to win the trust of audience.

6. Last not least the biggest advantage is that it last for years and get more exposure with time.

Hope these points help you to understand the importance of video marketing

If you need any help let me know.

Thanks

vithu

Ya i agree with Dianaperk.

Video sharing is the one of the best method to reach the people more easily.

And it increase the traffic also.

Before share your video, u need to create your video with attractive manner.

Video name and keyword is important. It may crawl your video in more effective.

fashionsappeal

Old saying that a picture is worth 1000 words. video marketing is not new technique but its a powerful tool to attract traffic because on search engine 60-70% public preference video not a advertisement. If you are posting high quality videos then you are recognized as the expert in your niche. video should be fun and interesting , compare to old boring text content. videos are easy to share friends and family so video gets a lots of traffic on your site. it should be accessible for PC, laptop,i-pod, cell phone and many more devices.

RH-Calvin

Video marketing can be done through video uploading in various video websites like Youtube, Vimeo and others. They are very beneficial for online promotion of your products and business.

shailmartin

In present time video marketing is very popular.By this we easily reach with peoples and in-tract with with people.By this traffic is increase.

boblev

Video is great if done right.

I'm still receiving affiliate commissions from youtube links under videos I posted years ago.

Bob

marianne_swa

I had an experience with video once. The two main lessons I got were:
1. The thing has to be of high quality (both video and sound)
2. You should always try to keep it short (those were screencasts for iOS games; 2 min was perfect to keep a viewer)
Promotion is another question; needs thorough planning

sarah maegan

I've read somewhere that the best way to re-purpose your content on the slide sharing and infographic is to use it in the video marketing campaigns! You will save time as well as content.

NaturalWriter

Video marketing is HUGE!!!!!
I'm starting to get into that niche myself, but only slightly. It's fun! I was a little bit intimidated by it at first, but over all, it's entertaining for me just to make them!

Video marketing is known to increase your sales 2-3X more, if it's done right, in the right context, and you have the right audience.

:D Video marketing sets your clients mood. If your site and/or video is boring or doom and gloom, then the likely hood of a purchase is decreased.

:D It keeps the customer entertained, engaged, wanting to see and learn more about YOUR product or service.

How do you make an AWESOME video?

Well, there are a number of tricks for that!

:D Keep the video under 3 minutes. Anything over that is, in my opinion, over kill and you could lose a sale.

:D Have the feeling of your video being happy and warm, or in context to your site or product. Of course if your site is about surviving the apocalypse, then you may not want it to have it sound happy and delightful... Unless you want to be viewed as a crazy a**...lol

:D Grab their attention by having interesting characters or colors, and lots of activity to keep them engaged.

:D Voice Overs ROCK!! I love listening to what they have to say while watching the videos, especially if the voice is clear with no stutters.

:D Have your text tell them EXACTLY what your product or service will do for them. If you seem like you're rambling, then you may lose their interest.

:D At the end of your video, make darn sure you tell them what you want them to do next. For example: "Click on the 'Order Now' button to get your order started!"

Video marketing is essential to every website, as it helps keep it clean and informative. Always gives it that fresh look. If you have it hosted on YouTube, or somewhere else similar, you do get more exposure, and more importantly....

Videos keep your BOUNCE RATE DOWN, as the visitors are staying on your site longer because of watching your video, learning more about your product.

Reactions: marianne_swa

marianne_swa

marianne_swa
In your opinion, is it worth experimenting with videos (changing styles/filters several times, adding a couple of sound effects to make it sound brighter/more cheerful/deeper where it might fit, or even posting a reverse video once or twice, etc.), or is it too much, and the video should be of one particular style? ..When I was asking that, I immediately thought about game reviews.

NaturalWriter

NaturalWriter
Most certainly!
I'm in the beginning stages of video creation, and I use the PowToon program. I pay for it annually so I can have access to ALL of what's available, and so I wouldn't have the watermark weighing me down.

Take advantage of what you have, and experiment! It's soooo fun! Look at the different themes, characters, props, etc and start creating your own. You may make something that will suit some game reviews, why not?

When I first purchased the membership, I made my first video. Of course, me being me, I never start off with anything simple....noooo..... Me? I made my first from scratch. I had no idea what I was doing...lol

I thought I was all proud of myself, after adding all the props, characters, text, etc... THEN I played it... WELL!!! It was over in a matter of 10sec. Everything came flying onto the screen at once, and I thought it blew up...lol But it didn't. What I didn't do was, key everything up with the time I wanted it to appear. Well, duh! Why didn't I think of that at the time! Oh well. It took a bit more time to moved everything to the right times and places, but I think it came out alright.

If you want to have a look at my video, you can PM me, as I don't think I can put the link here :)

Dexsmart

Some tips about video marketing. Like most of the OP said here VM can be tricky first. Buy a professional camera and be sure you record 1080/1080 FHD. Try and get some nice videos about your favorite things. Sound and image need to be really good. If they get viral you will see some really good things.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.