Which is better in a Twitter account?

Peter

Hi there,

What is better in a twitter account when we are comparing 2 different twitter accounts, the one that has more followers or the one that has more social authority on it.

and why an account with more followers 1950 has 56 authority and another with 980 has 82 authority

Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

suzykenedy

I have no idea sorry.Hope there is many ones who will answer your question.

KristinaRoy

How did you check social authority of twitter account?

According to me, account which have more followers is good because if you share something in your account then it spreads to all your followers.

Peter

Peter
You can use tools like Author Rank or check number of shares for your social networks..etc..if you didn't know about that, google it!

RH-Calvin

The account with the more number of followers is more beneficial for Twitter. It helps to know the popularity of Twitter account.

BloodMaster

I personally prefer the first one because it is depends on the situations, weather you are a promoter or a celebrity.

bob

I have no Idea about that what is twitter authorities?

rishisab

Social Authority calculates how often users retweet or favorite your tweets. If you will purchase twitter followers, you can never expect your authority to increase coz your fake followers wont retweet you.. but at the same time, you need followers to interact with..

So, the best thing would be to go for websites like twiends and traffup that provide you genuine twitter followers. Traffup also helps you get free retweets and favorites.. plus, these sites are free...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.