How can I make interacting content for video marketing?

niamul21

I'm intending to start my video marketing content. Let me know how can I make interactive content?

niamul21

Knowing your potential visitors and competitors will pay you much in terms of video marketing. Obviously, there is so much competition competitors are making content and how many views they getting. Try to make interactive and engaging content.

AnaQuast

Best answer
Hi! :) When you say video marketing content, what are you referring to? What is your channel about?

Some tips for you:
1. Have a look at your competitors/people that have a similar channel to yours. Don't steal their content, but have a look at what they make videos about, which of their videos have a lot of views and engagement, and what topics they cover. As they will have a similar audience, you can get a first overview of what might be interested to them.
2. Go to Google and have a look at what people are searching for related to your channel's topics. People like content that help them solve their problems and when they have a question they usually google it. That's why Google is a good place to find topics for videos.
3. There are some nice Youtube SEO plugins that help you optimize your youtube channel and videos.

Hope it helps :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.