Ways to Guarantee SEO

Kirbyworks

Many SEO's say you can't guarantee SEO services. Others have found ways to do it. How do you guarantee your work? Please provide constructive positive examples, not why we can't do it.

Maxwell

According to me, No one can guarantee #1 ranking on Google, because Google's always change their algorithms so search results will change daily or weekly.
Here are some factors that we should improve on our website to guarantee SEO
- Quality of content
- Quality of inbound/outbound links
- Speed of website
- Clean easily read code
- Relevancy etc
Keep you site fresh with content and quality backlinks will help your site stable on search results, It's sure thing that you can do.

Kirbyworks

Many people only think of guaranteeing Google #1 when talking about Guaranteed SEO but how about Page 1? If we can't get a client to page 1 what are we doing for them? It doesn't do any good to be on page 2.

Maxwell

Maxwell
I think price will be different if you only can guarantee SEO for them on page 2. My company has ever hired a SEO company and set that, top 1 -3 and top 4 - 5 or top 6 - 10 with different price. So
if you can't get a client to page 1 then you will offer lower price for them when doing SEO keywords on page 2.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.