What is PDF submission ?

rajiranjanv

Hi friend !

What is the benefits of pdf submission?
I have heard about google can crawl pdf file and thus we can get benefits from it through pdf submission but which is benefits then I am waiting for your answers :D

Maxwell

This is the first time i've ever heard about pdf submission.:) I want to add a question to question above: can Google crawl and index pdf content ? and if we post content from a Pdf file then can get duplicated content ?

deepak

Through PDF Submission you can post an Article Content with link in it, to get more traffic on your site when viewer read your your File. PDF Submission is also known as Document sharing and submission. It is most popular latest SEO Techniques in 2014 to gain traffic.

accountingguru

The PDF needs to be created in text structure. Dont use Photoshop, as it will create an graphic file. Search engines cannot read image files. They will read text based PDF FILE. Convert your word file into PDF. Upload it aimed at your site or other PDF revealing sites.

Write your post in text file using MS Word.
Convert in to PDF.
Upload to PDF FILE sharing sites.

erdr86

We use document sharing like PDF, PPT, Docs file, Image, submission and sharing to distribute the content in the search engine so that we can get more visitors on our site. It's also a latest SEO techniques.

imenuglobal

Since The search engines are unable to look at content out of your PDF FILE consequently we have a prospects for identical content is extremely substantial. There are numerous web-sites as an example scribd and fileshare where one can talk about the particular pdf file files.

Arthurri

One of the benefits to PDF/Document submissions is that you can take advantage of the hosting site's high PR and authority. This will help get your message out in front of more eyes, which in turn will more than likely boost your traffic. The more web properties you can get on page one, the better :)

I am no expert on this technique yet, but a mentor of mine's swears by it.

Not only do you want to upload a quality/original article, but you want to make sure your description is well written, keyword rich and contains a link back to your website.

Hope this helps Rajiranjanv. :)

Arthurri

Thanks for your input claricedesuza.. I would like to correct you on one point if I may. When you place your link within the .pdf and in the description, you're not only branding yourself, but you are engaging in link building, which consequently helps improve your rankings. But this alone is not enough, as you said, other techniques are needed as well.

drwebsitesuk

PDF submission means promote your content as PDF format.you can create PDF brochure for your website and promote it online.
Here is the list of websites where you can submit your PDF file...

Slideshare
Issuu
Scribd
Yudu
4shared
Box
Docstoc
divshare
keepandshare
edocr

marclewis

PDF submission helps to promote your content as PDF format or can create brochure for your website and promote online. It is also useful to get more back links.

chrisraj

PDF submission is one of the best link building technique where we can submit our links in pdf and disturbed in the pdf sites. Many pdf sites have page rank where we can get link popularity.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views