Which is better adwords or SEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anamika78

Hello,

In your point of view, Which is better adwords or SEO?

Any shares :)

creativesquad

For instant traffic you can use Google adword.
& for lomg term traffic use SEO.

nathancs

Google Adword is short term process, it give instant traffic, leads and target areas.
SEO is long term process and organic traffic.

Tim Whittingham

Though adwords are not always as effective as you'd like them to be. If people do not click the ad, and more people don't than you'd think, you are spending money for ad space that is not working for you; resulting in you wasting money. SEO on the other hand, you have full control over the construction, spendings and results.

Having said that, when both are done right, they can be equally effective.

Nature

Well, It's always depends on your marketing campaign. Sometimes people are using both and sometime they go with only one. :)

Sauda

Sauda
I agree some people use both at the same time, this increase their chances of meeting the target traffic they are looking for. Like many have said, adwords are costly and they are perfect but for short term traffic which is also not guaranteed if people do not click on your ad. SEO on the other hand is lot of work but lasts a life time and can always be maintained and added.

erdr86

Main Difference between SEO and Google Adwords are as:-
1. SEO gives us long term result, if you have ranked one time and stop to do seo on your website then some results, visitors is also come while in PPC when you stop it no results.
2. If you Hire a Freelancer Expert, SEO is very cheap as comparison to PPC.
3. If you want to quick hits on your site, PPC is best option because White Hat SEO is a long process.

andonoxi

If you intend to carry out a major promotional campaigns and want to keep the market at the same time increasing sales. You should focus on both. Adwords will give you quick results and immediate customers, the SEO will allow you to get better position at google in the future and slowly increasing the number of customers what kind will go to your site directly from the search results, not by advertising adwords. If after a certain time you would get satisfactory positions in google, you may be able to completely dispense with Adwords.

If I were you, I'll at the begining I'll try to focus at both things.

Ric

Both are on their places. Adword gives you PAID TRAFFIC whereas SEO gives you FREE TRAFFIC.

Pragyan

My preference goes for SEO. Adwords is not for all. It is for those who have the strength to pay tons of money for competitors clicks.

erdr86

Adwords helps in Traffic(use for short time result) not ranking while SEO help in Traffic as well as ranking(use for long time results).

RobinYork

For no budget, definetly SEO.
...is long term process and you need to spend alot your free time for good results.
But if you have huge budget, then you can use Google Adwords, but i recommend more to watch around on good visited Forums which sell Advert service for 125x125 Ads, or other banner dimensions to buy them. And personaly i prefer more such Services than Google, bcuz on Forums you will become good quality traffic to your sites, because people on forums are returning visitors, who dont forget that simply your Ads after one time clicking on them, they are seeing them all time...

MichaelH

It depends on category, budget available and other factors like competition of your selected keywords. I recommend you SEO because it is long time stable advertisement

auraiyaitsolutions

For Quickly branding & hits we use PPC but for long time organic results we prefer SEO because White Hat SEO is a Long Term Results.

Deepak Kaushik

Depends upon webmaster and his budget because Adwords is paid advertiment whereas SEO cost is very low.

bradvictor1

This very simple answer if you have money for get immediate traffic and leads than go with adwords and if you want permanent reputation and constant traffic ever than you have chooses SEO.

nooriya

Re:

It’s generally suggested using a mixture of both SEO & Adwords to make certain utmost coverage for your business on the search results page. Even though you rank in top positions in the organic search results it’s still recommend Adwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.