Greetings!

NaturalWriter

Greetings to all fellow members!

My name is NaturalWriter, and I'm 33 yrs old. I have a soon to be 5 yrs old son, and I enjoy going to the beaches and parks with him. I have a huge love for all kinds of music, ranging from 1920's-present time, and I like to play my guitar, mandolin and drums, along with going to live concerts. I have been fortunate enough to fly to Ottawa to see Fleetwood Mac, And I've seen Black Sabbath, Rush and several Jazz Festivals, and so on. It's a blast.

I work part time in health care, as well as being a freelance article writer. I thoroughly enjoy both parts, however being able to do work from home, gives me the opportunity to be with my son more and at my other work less.

I have been writing for a couple of years now, by writing for local businesses along with having my own websites, where I can promote affiliate products. Writing about a variety of things provides me with more experience and knowledge within my niche and beyond. I am also a member of a couple of micro jobs sites, all have been a great experience. They keep me busy, and I like to stay at a steady pace.

I choose the name NaturalWriter because writing has always been natural for me. I write my thoughts and feelings without too much thought. I find it to be very therapeutic, and I recommend everyone to write about whatever you see and feel. It's an empowering feeling. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction, and I hope to get to know you all very soon.

Maxwell

Great introduction from NaturalWriter. Welcome you to Webmaster Sun a good place for writing, learning about internet marketing, SEO...and sharing your affiliates, ad..etc
Read around and finding best information for you and I and other members waiting for your tips or questions on our forum :welcome:

bob

Nice to meet you NaturalWriter! welcome you to our internet marketing forum. :smart:

marianne_swa

Hi NaturalWriter! Your introduction is a great read, and I especially liked the part with concerts: I feel the same way about music events (recently I started to feel my entire income is spent on gigs; I don't complain though :) )
Marianne

NaturalWriter

Great introduction from NaturalWriter. Welcome you to Webmaster Sun a good place for writing, learning about internet marketing, SEO...and sharing your affiliates, ad..etc
Read around and finding best information for you and I and other members waiting for your tips or questions on our forum :welcome:
Thank you, I look forward to cruising around and exploring the forum, especially the blog. When I get some free time, I would like to write a few posts on it. I have just made up my own article writing site, and I would love to have the opportunity to market myself in the appropriate places, with relevant content :)

Nice to meet you NaturalWriter! welcome you to our internet marketing forum. :smart:
Thank you Bob! Love your avatar! I've seen it a lot in another forum, surrounding a specific niche. I don't believe you're the same person, but seeing the picture put a smile on my face ;)
I look forward working with all of you!

Hi NaturalWriter! Your introduction is a great read, and I especially liked the part with concerts: I feel the same way about music events (recently I started to feel my entire income is spent on gigs; I don't complain though :) )
Marianne
Concerts are such an awesome and empowering experience. The energy from the crowd is astonishing. Being in a sea of people, at the very moment the most powerful part of the song comes in cue. The quaking vibrations, the cries and cheers of the crowd; it sends chills over your body, making the hairs stand on the back of your neck. You close your eyes and relish in the euphoria, taking a deep breath in, embracing the flow of the energizing current running through you.

Absolutely magnificent!

Last edited:

hoangvu

Hi NaturalWriter! welcome you to our webmaster forum. I've read your introduction, be honest I have not ever read a great introduction like that on forum before :book: :smart:

Inquestor

And I've seen Black Sabbath, Rush and several Jazz Festivals
NO, WAY!

Die hard Sabbath and Rush fan here, mainly Rush though. Love their compositions. I'm also a musician which is why I think I love Rush so much.

Missed this thread a while back. Glad to have a rocker with us.

Cheers!

BloodMaster

A warm welcome to you on this Board NaturalWriter. Glad that you become a part of this forum. Such a nice introduction and nice to meet you. Let's meet on discussion.. Hope you have a nice time around .:)

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome NaturalWriter to Webmaster Sun, till now we can say that she is Miss of our forum because no more girls on this forum beautiful than her :D
Once again, thanks NaturalWriter for joining our WebmasterSun staff and contributing useful information through replies and helping our forum members :thumb:

Cheers,

NaturalWriter

Such warm greetings from all of you!

Thank you!
It has been a true pleasure taking part in this great forum!
:hug:

NicholasM

Babies are always very helpful for reducing stress.... Anyhow, welcome to webmastersun forums.

NaturalWriter

Greetings to you all!

My name is NaturalWriter for those who don't know me. I have been away for sometime due to computer problems. I still don't have a comuer, however, I have a tablet. I will be in and out of the forum, but it is nice to see some familiar faces in this great community!

Best regards,
NaturalWriter

Reactions: wms
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies