Goolge+ Communities with no traffic?

Joe S.

Hi everone,

I have joined some google+ communities and shared my business opportunities there and but when I check analytic for it, no traffic came..I posted to 50+ communities.
If I compare google+ with my posts to 50 Facebook groups then Google+ communities are useless?
According to you, I should promote on Google+ or starting a page out there?

Can you give me any tips?

Hello!

You can share your website on Google+ communities. You can share it on as many as possible communities but if you are sharing for example a website about clothes on a community about VPS providers, then you won't get visitors, or if you share your website on a community with similar content to yours, but with 10 members, then you won't get visitors.

You should try to sort out them.

Joe S.

@TeoC NETCreator you mean that I should share on same my niches and communities with more registered members on them to attract more traffic to my website?

walker.king89

Google + is most widely used for website promotion. if you wants to get traffic to your website through G+ then you need to create business listing with accurate information. these information help users to find your website on Google with keyword which you wants to select.

Alawi

Targeting your audience effectively by providing engaging content to benefit your users. Managing your circles will help you in targeting visitors.

agrydsoftech

Google+ is better option than facebook to improve traffic on a website and it also help to improve search results, but you need to create business page with correct information.
Increase your followers on Google+ business page and start branding of product.

patricknguyen

I open one Google+ account and receives 20.000 views after 4 days but when I post one link only 6 people click that link :(

Olin Lamanna

Google+ can still send traffic to your website. But it will always take time to drive traffic to your site. Make sure to add posts effectively.

Anna Smith

Follow relevant community and take part in their discussion.
Its hard to get traffic from G+ but it takes time, you need to create more attractive post.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies