What are the things to remember while making a landing page?

hoangvu

Hi guys,

I'm going to building a landing page on my website but no more experience on this
Can you suggest me some things to remember while making a landing page?

Thanks in advanced!

Alawi

Hi guys,
I'm going to building a landing page on my website but no more experience on this
Can you suggest me some things to remember while making a landing page?
The most important thing to remember before making a landing page is the title and the content itself. It must be engaging to your targeted audience that will benefit them in the long run.

jitendrasurve

I would also add few points on landing page.

1. Download link or contact form on the landing page is important as visitors would like to contact you.

2. Short content but attention grabbing content which will create buzz.

3. Before making landing page live. You should do A/B split testing for your landing page to understand the conversion on your landing page. So you will get an idea, on how you should modify your landing page for better conversion.

1SEO

The biggest thing when creating landing pages that you always have your Call to Actions & page speed load time down to a very low number.

SydneyKubik

If you are making a landing page then make sure it has to capture the attention of the site visitor. Use eye catching design and stimulating content.

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.