How i can promote my affiliate product and make more money daily??

SAID

Hello,
How i can promote my affiliate product and make more money daily ?
I built my websites and I hope I can make money with them but I need more solutions and strategies
Please help me

hoangvu

Hello,
How i can promote my affiliate product and make more money daily ?
I built my websites and I hope I can make money with them but I need more solutions and strategies
Please help me.
Have you just built a new website ? and which niche are you using on your website?
Any information first, so everyone here can help you :D

hoangvu

Through solo ad or blog articles submission..you can promote your affiliate products and make more money daily, but first you need to focus on your traffic for your blog/website to have a good advertising campaign :)

online ghost

hi said,

you can use solo ads to generate traffic to your website.
make a search on google for solo ads offers, and you will get a lot of offers that you can use any of them according to your budget.

you can also use google AdWord to generate traffic by targeting the only keywords that is close related to your industry.

Reactions: SAID

SAID

SAID
How to use solo ads to generate traffic and leads on my websites? please show me details :)

About google AdWord, I thought I needs a good budget to start with my advertising campaign, right?

online ghost

hi said,

sorry for delay....

first thing you need to know is that the solo ads may cost you more than AdWord...but it help you to get better results than AdWord....because it help you to get more targeted and related traffic who interested in your niche.....so what you spend on solo ads will be a good investment to your online business.

with solo ads you must have a good landing page which contain an opt-in box to collect emails.
you can offer either an opt-in box to newsletter subscribers or free gift (pdf, video,...) and ask your visitors to insert their emails to get it.
then you can use that email list to generate traffic to your website regularly....that is the most beneficial online marketing tool which called email marketing.

to find places that offer solo ads you can make a search in google with the keyword ezines directory or by ezines advertising

you can also find offers on ezines-r-us which is an old ezines directory.

when you choose a solo ads offer make sure to pick the one that is relevant to your niche.

good luck :)

Reactions: dreck and hoangvu

hoangvu

hoangvu
what is opt-in box? Opt-in box is the same as newsletter box where to get emails from potential customers?

sorry..I didn't understand this term :eek:

Reactions: online ghost

online ghost

online ghost
hiii kelly,

the opt-in box is the box in which the visitors insert their emails in it ......whether to subscribe to the newsletter or to download pdf or video or any other offer:eek:k:

hoangvu

hoangvu
what is the secret behinds viewing a video?
I don't understand when some internet marketers asked me to view their videos?
what benefits they will have if I see their videos without doing anything?

online ghost

online ghost
if they ask you to enter your email address to view the video...so they add your email to their email list which they used to promote offers or to generate traffic to their websites.

they also ask you to see the video because they may promote their offers on it, and you may like their offers and be their customer

online ghost

if they ask you to enter your email address to view the video...so they add your email to their email list which they used to promote offers or to generate traffic to their websites.

they also ask you to see the video because they may promote their offers on it, and you may like their offers and be their customer

elcidofaguy

I noted that Adwords was mentioned and as such beware that the bridge policy prevents promotion of affiliate websites... In otherwords they prohibit sites whereby you have to click on a link to another site (the vendor) in order to make a purchase... Also forget about collecting emails with using Adwords as you will get stung by the info harvesting policy... Most affiliates end up with losing their ad accounts before they even have a campaign launched.... and also don't forget the user safety policy which means your sales page cannot have any exaggerated claims and can somewhat come across as boring due to the lack of enthusiasm resulting from changes requested from the Ad reviewer lol.... It takes a bit of time to master Adwords - but get it right and you can make a nice ROI and they are workarounds to some of these policies ;-)

The best strategy which works for me is to offer highly relevant free bonuses in exchange for the affiliate sale... The bonus claim is done by validating the sales receipt which allows you to grow a list of actual buyers whom you can sell to again!... Also if you can get a discount on the product offer that too... In addition I highly recommend capturing leads in exchange for a free report which helps (prospects list).... and then use autoresponder sequence over a number of days to make a soft sale whilst providing value... The difference of sales from a list versus visitors to a review site then onto sale is significant... With the list you can get high conversions at around 20% versus the typical 2-4% from direct webpage to vendor.... But in any case make sure that you use both approaches...

For traffic its a combination of writing great content over many months for SERPs as well as FB ads for lead capture through offering the freebie (and using Adwords in other cases)... I also use ads on other websites too ... But overall my favourite method is to pursue SEO for the long haul - with link building based on PBNs... although nothing beats the thrill of watching GSA SER ripping through on your VPS with creating those links - but those days are pretty much gone for me... given time and effort to set these type of campaigns up as well as G's algo becoming much more sensitive to such link building practices...

NickTheMusketeer

Hello! Even though this may be considered a late reply, I would recommend you to check out Clickbank Affiliates' Guide which will cover the basics and some advanced parts of Affiliate Marketing.

The guide is available [URLnf="http://www.clickbankguide.com/affiliate.htm"]here[/URLnf].

Carl0251

Make sure your website has quality content, not spammy looking rubbish. I would advise investing in a good set of articles or product reviews, keyword optimized and ready to post. These will hopefully see your conversion rate increase.

kb24

I don't know what product you are selling but I would build a list. Get people on a list so in the future you can sell to them over and over again. To start out though you need to provide value in your e-mails ask yourself "how can I help these people" Then provide it for them. This way you will gain trust with your list and it will be easier for you to sell products in the future.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.