Namecheap or Godaddy or Name?

samimnoorzaitgc

Godaddy offers domains even cheaper than Namecheap. It costs a lot on namecheap however I'm still using namecheap. I got a .com domain for $8.68 that can be renewed for $22.99! while godaddy gives it for as low as $1.17 first year.

javievardy

All of them are good.But I would vote for GoDaddy because it more popular .Nearly , you should try using domain 1and1 ( 1&1) , it provides much promotions .

ulterios

ulterios
1&1 is NOT a good idea. Do a Google search for the terms 1&1 and scam, cheat, stole, horror or any other bad word and you will see that they have a very high % of customer problems.

I've been in the domain world since last century and have been around every domain forum and site and always hear these bad things about them.

Stay away from 1&1 unless you have a stress fetish or enjoy pulling your own hair out by the hand full!

dedica_manager

I vote for name.com
I am satisfied with the quality of services and prices.

imnathanjames

I have always used godaddy.
I like the simple interface, it's easy to use and the customer service is usually pretty good.
I should start to shop around for cheaper alternatives but for now i am happy with Godaddy.

cheta

I make use of namecheap and they are excellent and super in offering customer support service, contact them at any time, they are available 24/7, every minute, every second, every hour. they provide video tutorials and writeups on everything about domains, addons etc and how to install and other related things too.

mantra

I have used both namecheap and name.com
I prefer name.com as their are better deals to be had there.

Ron Killian

I've used DirectNic for years, never had a problem. Even talked to them on the phone over the years, very professional helpful. All I use. And I can always find a coupon when it's time to renew a domain.

hoangvu

I am using all these domain registrars (Name, Namecheap and Godaddy) I can say their services are pretty good, Namecheap has live support which you can chat and get their support when you get problem with your domains. If comparing about pricing between these domain registrars then Name and Namecheap are giving us better price than Godaddy, especially for any domain extensions.

Rob Whisonant

I have been using Namecheap for many years and so far they have been great. Easy to use interface and changes to DNS seem to happen extremely quick.

mantra

If you are not loyal to a specific domain registrar, then you will find deals everywhere. The only thing to note is the first year fee might be cheap, but afterwards, they may charge you, so you would want to transfer the domain to another registrar when that time comes.

But name.com, namecheap, always have promo codes you can use to get a good price.

For example, if you need to register a .ca domain, rebel.com is having them for $2 right now.

There are many deals to be had in the domain world.

ulterios

ulterios
Before you register any domains at Rebel you might want to check them out and read up on a lot of issues that they and their customers have had. They also setup auto-renew for domains that you register with them by default that needs to be disabled by sending them an email. Turning it off in their CP shows it works but then they bill you anyway.

I am not saying you shouldn't use them, just use caution and don't be surprised if they wind up causing you to want to bang your head against the wall! Their support alone can cause this! ;)

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.