Why Google displayed domain name instead of title tag?

vaneetagoswami

Hey everybody..
Its urgent help me please.. For example my website domain is abc.com and my company name is XYZ whenever I search for my site than my name is in search engine display as per my domain name abc but I want to display it as XYZ in search result. I changed all my title tags and write my company name over there. but still in Google it is display the domain name. What should I do to change my name in search engine.. Hurry guys ... please helps me in this case...

aixporter

Sometimes google get and show which it thinks the best for website on search results
Are you sure that you set the XYZ on the title tag in the past? or you have just change title tag to XYZ and google still keep old title tag (domain name) on search results. :)

vaneetagoswami

Actually I redesign the site and when it completed I set the XYZ in title tag. How much time google take it to catch and change it in search results...?? I change my title tag. I don't know what is previous one because I delete all the data.. But now my title tag is XYZ... What should I do to stop google old title and keep the new title.. ??

johnnleo

It is the factors that Google calculates the rankings of any site by his domain name and then the title in seo

vaneetagoswami

@anybody tell me how long time search engine takes to index my updated meta tags. And I updated my meta tags many times before but still U search my particular keyword than every time search result description is change as per the keyword while the URL is home page. How is it possible??

Craxx

Craxx
You can get your site indexed in minutes using Fetch as Google tool found in G Webmaster Tools Dashboard.

Regarding the title issue:
When you search "XYZ" on Google, you still see "abc" as your title?

leesaaugustin

Hey everybody..
Its urgent help me please.. For example my website domain is abc.com and my company name is XYZ whenever I search for my site than my name is in search engine display as per my domain name abc but I want to display it as XYZ in search result. I changed all my title tags and write my company name over there. but still in Google it is display the domain name. What should I do to change my name in search engine.. Hurry guys ... please helps me in this case...
i know sites, which have different domain names and company name. With company name you have to search and you get it. If you are not able to get desired results, i suggest you to improve your linking profile with anchor text as your company name.

Siservices

Just wait till the Spiders crawl your website again. Once its crawled, Indexed and cached you will see the changes.

vaneetagoswami

@Craxx I add my site in GWT and GA. Also use fetch as Google option. Also, I add sitemap and submit it to the webmaster tool. Exactly you understand my problem. When I search for XYZ than it displays abc.. THis is what I want to fix..

what do you mean? do you do or you didn't?
I mean I already did this...

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.