Best software to make short videos ?

scopio

I need an easy software to make a short video introduction our team.
I am urgently so easy is an important factor.

Thanks in advance !

AmyFielding

Pow toon is the easy software to make a short video introduction. PowToon will create the world’s most minimalist, user friendly and intuitive presentation software that allows someone with no technical or design skills to create engaging professional “look and feel” animated presentations.

elcidofaguy

I've never used Pow toon... I use camtasia and with that you can also build up a library of many of the cool animations such as whiteboard, cartoon figures etc... Also what is cool is that you can record your own screen captures.... One important thing to note is that regardless of video/animation software you use - you also need to invest in a good microphone if you get into recordings.... For that I use Blue Yeti together with Audacity to make great quality audio which I then add to my videos ....

NickTheMusketeer

If you want to record your computer then use Camtasia or CamStudio.
If you want to edit your footage then use Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects.

Alex Thompson

Thanks in advance !
Using big soft to create big and small videos. I would suggest you learn Adobe Premiere, a professional tool to create videos for your team and videos for Youtube.

With Adobe Premiere you can create video or animations from simple to the most complex effect. :)

NickTheMusketeer

NickTheMusketeer
Hey Thompson. I think you are a bit wrong about Adobe Premier Pro. APP is a video editing software and it's not designed to create a video from zero but merely enhance the one that was already created using other tools.

However, you can do VFX editing, create your own video and more with Adobe After Effects but requires some advanced knowledge. Think it of like one software helps the other but it's still used for relatively different purpose.

2 years of VFX & video editing experience :)

blueclcl

I use Ashampoo snap 7 which is pretty cheap and does the job for simple screen recording videos. You can also use the software to capture images and edit them really easily.

Powtoons, Sparkol,Cantasia ans Camstudio are alternatives.

DevrajKoppula

By using Powtoon.com you can make short video it s easy to use and PowToon is Web-based animation software that allows users to create animated presentations by manipulating pre-created objects, imported images, provided music and user created voice-overs.

Fonzan

Well, to make simple videos I use Camtasia(Windows) to create PowerPoint presentations,
in combination with a decent headset.
Videos about software tutorials, Internet Marketing techniques, mindset improvements,
Webinar replays etc, etc.....

Ricardo

I use Ashampoo snap 7 which is pretty cheap and does the job for simple screen recording videos. You can also use the software to capture images and edit them really easily.

Powtoons, Sparkol,Cantasia ans Camstudio are alternatives.
Perhaps, i will try to use Ashampoo snap 7 when read this your comment.

Well, to make simple videos I use Camtasia(Windows) to create PowerPoint presentations,
in combination with a decent headset.
Videos about software tutorials, Internet Marketing techniques, mindset improvements,
Webinar replays etc, etc.....
Yeah I am using Camtasia to record screen, create videos simply with its tools.

edsonbuchanan

So it sounds like you already have the main video done and just want a short intro video. I personally would outsource this task to Fiverr. I have purchased some amazing intro video to some of my sites for five bucks. Remember when you can work smarter, not harder! Five bucks will save you hours of headaches.

Chloe

Video creation platform

Thanks in advance !
I work for a small startup that is designed to help small businesses make professional looking videos. If you are interested I would be more than happy to give you an invitation to the platform before we release it to the public. We are always looking for input these days and it would be a great help to us.
PM if you are interested.

nesito29

I personally use Camtasia, in my opinion is one of the best video making software out-there, it helps you create professional videos without having to be a video pro, it easily records your screen movements and actions, imports HD video from a camera or other source, is quite cheap, they provide step-by-step tutorials, free tech support, getting started guide and they give you a free trial.

If you want to create dynamic videos then I highly recommend Camtasia :)

drastic

Is Sony Vegas any good these days? Or did it become outdated?

edwardkenway

There are lots of software have those can make videos very well, some of them:

youtube editor
camtasia
prezi
goanimate
magistro
these are some applications those can works very fine. Hope this will be helpful for you.

Goyum

I suggest you can try out typito.com/create. The tool gives you all that you need to create a powerful video for the Internet - easy to use motion graphic templates, ability to add your favourite music, create image and video slideshows and produce square videos.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.