How to market your video course?

freds86

Hi everyone,

What are the best ways to market a video course?

It is a small course containing 5 videos around 10 minutes each on. I would like the videos to be viewed by more people, I uploaded them to YT and my websites but how to increase views and make theme well known?.

Regards
Fred

Ted

I like Fredrick's idea. And hey why not get paid for it in the process.

If your not getting enough views on your website and YT then I would suggest that you need to optimize your video.

1) Make sure your title and description are keyword rich

2) Include a link back to your site in the description

3) Share your video through social media-facebook, linkedin, twitter, etc.

4) Pay people on fiverr to add comments and share your video

5) Share them on other video platforms-Dailymotion, Howcast, Vimeo, etc.

Without knowing more specifically about your videos and what you are currently doing with them theres little else I can share.

Miko

Hi everyone,

It is a small course containing 5 videos around 10 minutes each on. I would like the videos to be viewed by more people, I uploaded them to YT and my websites but how to increase views and make theme well known?.

Regards
Fred
Share it your friends, family and relatives. Ask a favor from them to share it as well.
You can also submit them to other video sharing sites. Include a good title and description about it.

Nytshade

There's no best ways my friend, simply choose a few traffic generation strategies that you feel comfortable doing. With persistence you'll get the traffic you want.

Your question is too general so all you're going to get are general answers which might not help. Ask yourself questions like:

"how can I use facebook/twitter/tumblr/google+ to promote my videos?"
"I've heard about guest blogging how will it help me promote these videos?"
"Where does my audience hangout online?"
"how can I get this popular fan page to share my videos"?

Don't ask general questions, always try to narrow it down and you'll find that coming with answers will be a lot easier. And youtube itself has a great community, find people with related channels, build relationships, link to their channels and they might return the favor.

There are a lot of ways you can promote your videos, just ask the right questions.

Hope that helps :)

freds86

|oL I didn't think like that but it's exact when my question is too general to get a best answer here
"I've heard about guest blogging how will it help me promote these videos?"

"how can I get this popular fan page to share my videos"?
What would you suggest if I want to know about how to promote videos with guest blogging and popular fan page to share my videos?

How to do it in easy steps?

what you will say :D

dreck

dreck
I don't think blogging and fan page are good ways to promote videos on them.
Instead of these ways, you should visit relevant forums/blogs that allow you to advertise your videos.

NickTheMusketeer

One of the best methods that work efficiently in video course promotion case is email marketing and list building.

Create a landing page and offer your video course as a free report. Ask people to give their name and email in order to get access to it. This way you not only build a mailing list but also offer a free report (incentive) which makes people trust you with their email.

Promotional methods can vary, though. Forums, paid solo ads, blogs and other promotional methods can help you promote your offer (video course).

ericplotz1

Hi everyone,

Regards
Fred
Here's a little more feeding :secret: (other IM forums would probably be pissed at us mods holding this many hands lol)

Here you are my friend!

You need to listen to everyone that suggested to package it together and make it an entire training package. It needs to be GOOD though! Sell it on all of the sites already suggested.

Then build a blog around your training package and make short helpful videos and posts. Blast your short info videos (keep em' around 3 mins) on all vid sites. You can outsource video submissions EVERYWHERE on the web. Don't waste the time submitting the vids your self when you can pay $5 and have someone else do it (unless you have the proper tools to automate the process).

Then find sellers to outsource who use Xrumer and SEnuke and have them blast your video sites with atleast 30k links, which is a good STARTING point. Then you add from there. Also diversify your linking strategy. With videos you can have an entire, scrambled web, of links pointing everywhere and to your video and it just looks better. Don't just buy any links, but stage scenarios of human interaction with your video and make a hypothetical natural link build, then try to replicate your hypothetical strategy by outsourcing. Draw it out on paper, trust me.

Use social sharing gigs like a mad man and share, share, share!

Make sure your "short" vids, give enough info to leave a visitor satisfied, but at the end leave them wanting more. Perfect opp to leave the link to wherever you are selling your training series.

I have a couple of training series I am working on now, and I can tell you, ranking YT vids is easy. About $200 and I can have a video towering the SERPs.

SK57

SK57
Appreciate your help but us newbies don't need feeding or humouring, we need teaching. We ain't on another forum. I'm sure all that sounds just great to those who understood it and raised a laugh or two from the knowledgeable. Easy to rattle off an entire strategy or 5 and make it all sound so easy if you know what it is you are doing. Not so easy for those of us who don't know what you are talking about and who are here to learn. I personally didn't learn anything from that and those who already knew it probably found it boring and switched off.

Can you put your teachers head on and really lead us by the hand? Now that would be impressive.

Steve.

Reactions: roggy

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
Seriously if you didn't understand:

1. Create a blog
2. Create short videos around the info you are providing training for and up-sell it
3. Go to a micro gig site and pay for video submissions (which is submitting your video to sites :clap_1: )
4. Find a gig that use SEnuke and Xrumer to blast your video with 30k+ links
5. Stage scenarios of human interaction (how the video is shared, make it look natural, there are tons of great SEO suppliers for videos out there) JUST GOOGLE IT! LAWD!!!! How would a human interact with your video? How would they share it? Is it shared on a site thats relevant? I mean c'mon man. Obviously your not going to have a backlink on a site that teaches you how to speak chinese if you are selling a health product and your video is about health.
6. Use social sharing gigs. This couldn't be more basic. You share content from your blog to your social sharing sites, then outsource social shares on micro gig sites. Follow people to the limit and keep sharing your content and producing helpful tips.

These are 6 steps that will SURELY have you selling successfully with a solid product. And if you cant understand these steps then you are attempting to build a wall far to quickly. Your starting with brick #2,001 and you haven't got your foundation set.

I just gave you steps to build "parasites" and your asking me to lead you more? Sir I just gave you gold and you asked for more. SMH

No one can take you by the hand because every niche is different, and people choose niches because that is what they know and are passionate about. I have NEVER replicated a campaign and made it work. I wish there were some money making template for campaigns. BUT THERE ISN'T! It's all different. No matter what you do. I gave you a basic blueprint, and YOU have to format it, to make it work for you.

Reactions: roggy

SK57

SK57
This wasn't for my benefit. I have made it clear that I am a newbie to internet marketing and I am not at that stage as yet..........but I will be and I will come back to read this again. A little less angst wouldn't go amiss. I didn't ask you to wipe my arse. I asked you to elaborate on a helpful post.

Given that this is a site frequented by 'newbies' I simply thought it would benefit them, and me in the long run, if they had a clearer step by step process rather than a quick fire blast of things you feel are easy to do. You had no obligation to make your initial post. You certainly had no obligation to come back and respond to mine. I appreciate that you made both.

I suppose it's hard to remember or imagine ever being a newbie but you would benefit us far more if you did. I have read all your posts. You clearly have the knowledge and the experience and it would make your posts so much more informative and you would help far more people if you could deliver it in 'newbie' fashion and without the assumptions that you make. If over helping others on a forum designed for just that goes against the grain then forget that I asked.

Thanks anyway. I appreciated it.

Steve.

SK57

It sounded interesting and something to come back too but being a newbie who hasn't even looked at marketing with videos as yet or the process it requires, I didn't understand any of it. I told you that. And seriously, I expect that I wont be alone! Plenty of newbies here who wont understand it either. I would also imagine there to be plenty of seasoned marketers here who also wont understand it simply because they too have not ventured that way. Going all superior and guruish doesn't help a newbie and that would be a shame because you clearly have the knowledge. Do away with the angst and the attitude and you could be on to a winner.

I was actually addressing the way in which you delivered it and assuming that we should now it. We don't or we wouldn't be here on this thread.

Most people who are learning new stuff do so by following an easy to read and understand process. Unfortunately, most marketers can't deliver it that way because they make too many assumptions and continue to make them even when they are pointed out. (I just gave you a golden nugget right there. did you spot it?)

Steve.

coffeediva

Hey there SK57 I can see why you would be confused with the post. I suggest you also put your course ion Udemy. You will find some videos on You Tbe that will explain how to do this. You could also offer this as a small priced WSO which is a Warrior Special Offer. You can go to the warrior forum and find out about this. I would also offer some review copies in return for a testimonial. There is nothing better than social proof to get your products out there. You could also approach some product creators and have a banner made for your course that they could place on their thankyou page. I hope that elps
Jenelle

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.