On Page SEO vs. Off Page SEO, Which is More Important?

Gdesgin

Hello,

I made more websites and doing SEO for them, include Seo on page and off page
but I want to know on page SEO or off page SEO, which is more important?
Anyone here can share some thoughts ?

Thanks

danny001

Hello,

Hello,

I made more websites and doing SEO for them, include Seo on page and off page
but I want to know on page SEO or off page SEO, which is more important?
Anyone here can share some thoughts ?

Thanks
How many web site you have made and for which web site and for what keywords you are doing SEO services ???

On-page and Off-page both are important as per seo purpose. Both have their own presence in SEO.
As per my personal thoughts if our On-page is powerful than it helps lot in SEO.

Things to keep in mind while performing the On-page activity.

* You have to find unique content for your web pages.
* You have to make your internal link structure more powerful so it will be beneficial for the link Juicy.
* You have to follow all the factors which provided by search engine algorithm.

and you have to do Quality link building while you are performing the Off-page activities.

Thanks and Regards,
Danny

Reactions: Gdesgin

fab

fab
Agree , On Page Of website is most important as Without it A website not able to stay or even get top search visibility . Off page is process of Building back-links and Make Website more Popular . A Well optimized website Able to retains visitor as well turns them in customers . So follow Website optimization guideline and make website Search friendly as well user friendly .

Harry P

In my personal opinion, nowadays On-page SEO is more important than off page SEO, just combining your quality content (articles) with social media, you can maintain your SEO rankings on search engines.

But of course, sometimes we need to do off page SEO to increase quality backlinks which is very necessary for SEO your website, unless you don't have time for building backlinks.

SEOPub

It's not even close. Off page SEO (backlinks) is far more important than onpage SEO.

For anything that is at least moderately competitive, you can rank a page with poor onpage SEO if you have enough good quality backlinks. However, you cannot rank a page with good onpage SEO without a decent backlink profile.

Heck, you can rank a page that is almost blank if you get enough good links to it.

Now should you ignore one or the other? Of course not, but anyone that says onpage SEO factors are just as important or more important than links for ranking a page is living in a fantasy world.

MattRobinson

On page and Off page Optimization both are the first and most important steps towards your Website's search engine optimization. In simple words, on-page and off page activities help your websites get found by the search engines whenever somebody searches for particular keywords or key phrases relevant to your site.

On-Page SEO: It includes Page Title, Meta description, Meta tags, Image Optimization with Alt tag attribute, Keywords density in the body of the content. These above things are necessary for Optimizing your site, before doing link building task.

Off-page SEO: After optimizing your website, the next step is off-page SEO. Off-page SEO is also their individual importance. Without these activities your site may not get exact popularity which you want.

Hence, the conclusion is both on page SEO and off page SEO are very important for website and have their own individual features. These features are very effective for a site to gain popularity and improve it's ranking.

aegisinfosys

Both activities are very important.

By On-page activity you can add your business related keywords in your content, title & description. And also you can add keywords in URL as well.

So google understand about your business and show your websites in search result for your business related keywords.

Off-page activity useful for generating back-links & also for branding.

freehdwalls

During my personal opinion, currently On-page SEO is somewhat more important than away page SEO, only combining your content (articles) with social websites, you can maintain your SEO rankings on search engines like yahoo.

But of course, sometimes we should do off site SEO to increase top quality backlinks which is extremely necessary for SEO your web site, unless you don't have coming back building backlinks.

sweetsdailyupdates

In on-page activity, you have to focus on keyword research, title, description and on content.

On-page:
Title & Description
Content optimization

By off-page activity, you can get backlinks.

Off-page activity:
Blog posting,
Guest posting,
Directory submission,
Local business listing,
Social circulation

So both the activities are important.

SEOPub

On page SEO is perhaps the most important procedure not only for better rankings, but also for a successful online marketing campaign. Every campaign starts from the web site and if your web site is not improved for both search engines and customers, your chances for success are minimized.
Sorry, but this is not true at all. I can rank a crappy, poorly designed page with enough quality links. I cannot rank a great page, perfectly optimized page without links.

DigiEdge

In SEO both On page and Off Page are important but On page is very important more than Off page. With out off page seo you are nt get more back links and popularity

Khileshhpandey

SEO consists of both on- and off-page tactics. B2B businesses often times overlook off-page SEO. But they should not. Much of what's presented in the media and on the web pertains to B2C organizations. To address these issues, this article concentrates on what's relevant to B2B businesses. Specifically, this article explains five easy-to-implement tactics relevant to B2B companies.

John Michelson

Both are important things. If you want to improve your site ranking. You should definitely concentrate on both On page and Off page SEO. You can check your site's On page SEO status via any SEO tools.
Thanks

Harry P

Both are important things. If you want to improve your site ranking. You should definitely concentrate on both On page and Off page SEO. You can check your site's On page SEO status via any SEO tools.
Thanks
Of course, all of us here are concentratring on both SEO techniques On page and Off page SEO, but I like SEOPub's opinion, onpage SEO is better.
Sorry, but this is not true at all. I can rank a crappy, poorly designed page with enough quality links. I cannot rank a great page, perfectly optimized page without links.
I only wnat to know why backlinks (off-page SEO) is more important than on-page SEO. Could you please elaborate your explanation?

hynds

I agree both Onpage SEO & Offpage SEO are important, however for my opinion, Onpage Seo is more important because it's focus on real internet users. If the website have many real users visit frequently, Google will rank it higher in Serp although it has a few backlinks.

SEO Pearl

The ranking improvement on SERP is difficult if your site's on-page SEO is not working properly. If your website has the good amount of traffic and have the regulr updating of quality contents then you can focus strongly on your On-Page SEO as working in the right way. If you wish to build backlinks to your website for the top ranking on SERP then you can decide to go for off-page SEO.

Latlon Technologie

ON page SEO will improves google ranking so you may get more visitors. OFF page SEO will bring more visitors so that google rank may get improve. SO both are interlinked.

sumit_sharma

Both are important in their own way they can't be compared as they are not the substitutes of each other. They are complimentary to each other.

shivaganguly

On-Page SEO refers to how well your website’s content is presented to search engines. On page optimization involves ensuring whether a particular webpage is structured in a manner so that it gets found by the search engines for given keywords and key phrases. It not only helps in getting good search engine ranking but also increases overall readability of the site. The best part is that not much has changed about the on-page optimization approach. It can still be improved immediately by tweaking incorrect elements on a webpage.

Off-Page SEO refers to your website’s overall “authority” on the web determined by what other websites say about your site. Off-page optimization is a long-term process and takes time to improve. Simply put, off page is all about your online reputation. Off page optimization includes acquiring backlinks to your page from the authority sites in your niche. Backlinks is the currency of any off-page strategy. And, unlike on-page optimization, off-page optimization efforts are not apparently visible on the webpage itself; it does the background work for a better search result.

Older threads
Replies
Views
fab
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.