Advanced & Strategic Bounce Rate Research & Analysis can help your website drive more money to your pocket

DPrat

Advanced & Strategic Bounce Rate Research & Analysis can help your website drive more money to your pocket

We all have came across the term Bounce Rate during our course to our site's performance's analysis. But, do you all know Bounce Rate is one of the most crucial part of any website, which helps us (website owners) to take important decisions which can make our website far better for our visitors and can help us all to set a higher standards of ROI from it.

I used to spend 40% of my every monthly job's time (of digital marketing and SEO) on insights' and analytics' research and analysis. Advanced Bounce Rate Research and Analysis is one of the important part of it. Strategic decisions based on Advanced Bounce Rate Analysis helps my clients to get 20%-30% benefits/profits, month over month.

As the Advanced Bounce Rate Analysis' part consists of lots of small packets if strategic research and analysis using different data of Google Analytics, it is a vast model. [URLnf="http://pratwords.com/advanced-bounce-rate-analysis-can-help-build-successful-website/"]I have tried to pen down some of the most important and crucial parts of this model[/URLnf]. I hope you all will get benefit out of it.

If you face any problem undergoing the same, please [URLnf="http://pratwords.com/advanced-bounce-rate-analysis-can-help-build-successful-website/"]leave a comment on my blog post[/URLnf], I will help you out of it.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.