Twitter vs. Facebook vs. Google+ vs. Stumbleupon, which is better for traffic?

freds86

Hi dears,

I'm building a strategy to get traffic from social networks
I got some recommendations from my friends, they suggest me social netowks like Facebook, Twitter, Google and Stumbleupon
I just want to know if I compare about traffic aspect, Twitter vs. Facebook vs. Google+ vs. Stumbleupon, which is better?
Please share your thoughts if you used these socials

regards,
Fred

Hassan

Social Media is the most effective way to increase traffic but forgot about Twitter, StumbleUpon and LinkedIn. A new report reveals that Facebook and Pinterest and maybe even Google+ are your safest bets.

ericplotz1

Hi dears,

I'm building a strategy to get traffic from social networks
I got some recommendations from my friends, they suggest me social netowks like Facebook, Twitter, Google and Stumbleupon
I just want to know if I compare about traffic aspect, Twitter vs. Facebook vs. Google+ vs. Stumbleupon, which is better?
Please share your thoughts if you used these socials

regards,
Fred
Depends what your desired results are. For Organic traffic from Google, Google+ post can be extremely effective.

For conversions I have had best results with FB, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also don't forget about reddit! If you can become a savvy redditor that can be your most profitable network of all ;) Especially for directing traffic to affiliate sites.

Another site to get some great traffic is Tumblr, depending on the niche of course. I usually choose trending niches, so finding blogs with tons of notes is not hard for me.

becrux

I only use Twitter at this moment.
Still do not have time for others.

numanshah2212

For me Facebook is the top Traffic Provider to your Site, i've been sharing my Site link to my facebook pages, and in result keep getting good results, but still only facebook is not enough, you need other sites too.

CTRtools

I've seen some epic awesome traffic with twitter, they just changed the rules and its harder to get aff links on it.

MrJaswal

In above your list i will suggest you use Google plus and Facebook for better traffic.

NickTheMusketeer

All of them are great for traffic. It all depends on what kind of niche you try to promote. Generally, all social networks will help you to receive more traffic. It's as if you have a chain of businesses.

You have 1 business (Facebook) and you get X amount of traffic.
You opened another business in another crowded location. You will get X + Y amount of traffic.
You opened a third business in a different but also crowded location. You call get X + Y + Z amount of traffic.

In other words, when you want to heavily promote a website or a product, use all of the available traffic sources that you deem worthy.

Nytshade

I use all the traffic sources you just mentioned including reddit, but I don't use stumbleupon. The social network that brings the most traffic for me is Facebook followed by Google + then followed by Tumblr.

So if you ask me which is the best social site to market your site, I would say Facebook or Google +. Tumblr is still very effective and I get traffic from it every day using the very same strategy Eric mentioned above :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.