What are your internet marketing goals for 2015?

freds86

2015 has come, it's right time to think about your goals in 2015, especially in business and marketing online.
What are your internet marketing goals for 2015?
Happiness
Health
Earn more money online
or going to do your business ideas..etc?

My goal for 2015 is get good rankings for blogs and make more money with them :eek:

Let share us all know here!

Jason Chan

Need health to earn more money in this year :eek: . Have more money, more happiness I will have :D

I'm still building new websites for plans from 2014 till now. Hope my goals will succeed.

NickTheMusketeer

First and foremost, I want my family to be safe, warm, healthy and have a dish of food.
Secondly, I am looking forward to setup my business idea and make it come true.
Lastly, I hope that this year my monetizing skills will be improved and that I will earn more money in order to help other poor people.

The Overseer

1. Make more money than I did last year.
2. Get my family and friends involved.
3. Provide value to more people than I did last year.

stanton

stanton
I'm sure you will need to expand your online business before thinking earn more money this year than last year.

And get new connections or relationship in your business aspect.

For me, my internet marketing goals for 2015 is learning something new about online bossiness and enlarge things I have got in previous years.

The Overseer

The Overseer
Well "expanding" is a pretty vague term, my friend. But then again, my goals are also vague. I did not feel like boring people with the minute details of what would be involved in order for me to reach my goals. So I chose the simple one liners. Because at the simplest level, that's all I want to do. Sure, I will need to expand my network and expand my business {whatever that means lol}...but generally speaking, those are my 3 over-arching priorities. And I think many people will be in the same proverbial boat.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.