The best way to get traffic/leads

Jachykr

Hello fellow internet marketers,

I have recently set up another project on the internet, which is focused on outsourcing social services (likes, followers, etc.) and I'm looking forward to promoting it now.

I was wondering, which website or service works the best for you, because it seems to me, that there is nothing that actually works these days, so what is it that works the best for you?

Facebook Ads, Google Ads, BuySellAds, Solo Ads?

(BTW. It's a whole different thing with a website like this, since Google, Facebook and even Solo Ad vendors are rejecting to promote my website, since it's offering these services)

I would appreciate your honest answer, since it seems to me that this is going to cost me a lot, haha.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel P

GamObs

Is there any other platforms like Ezinearticles ?

NickTheMusketeer

A combination of various promotional methods is going to be your best bet. You shouldn't emphasize just on one promotional method to get traffic and turn it into leads.

For example, use Facebook and Google Ad campaigns as your paid advertising method (Solo Ads) and combine it with manual promotion on various forums and Social Networking groups.

Siservices

Use White papers as a strategy to get traffic as well as leads. But make sure the information is worth converting.

NickTheMusketeer

NickTheMusketeer
I agree with Siservices. I just want to add the following in addition to his message; if you plan to become a small group or a small registered business then listing your website on YellowPages is a great way to get traffic and, why not, some conversions.

elcidofaguy

I would ask yourself the question - where does your target audience hang out online? Obviously IM forums, related authoritative websites etc... With these I would consider placing ads... Noting not to engage in spam commenting on such sites as that is obviously not tolerated and will get you banned....

In addition - I would also consider signing up to an affiliate program such as JVZoo or CB (CB are quite strict these days as to the types of vendors) - that is of course if you are prepared to pay a commission as a vendor.... This approach can potentially get word of your services to be proliferated online quickly together with a dramatic increase in sales as a result of much increased traffic....

memme

I would also use youtube. Cause the videos are easy handle and blast some backlinks.

Youtube ranks very well...

Nytshade

Start a youtube channel and showcase (in different videos) how marketers can benefit from using your websites. Ask for testimonials from current users and use their testimonials as proof that your website works.

Instead of using article marketing I would use guest blogging, and have a blog for your service if you can.

I totally agree with most of what was mentioned above especially about providing an affiliate program for your service. You can even create a joint venture contest to attract more affiliates.

For a service like that you need to use multiple promotion methods. When people start seeing it everywhere they'll want to check it out. Use facebook groups, twitter and reddit as well.

Hope that helps :)

Reactions: lisa and wms

hoangvu

hoangvu
what is a joint venture contest to attract more affiliates??

I don't understand this way :rolley:

and you said you have a blog, just PM me for a look, maybe interested for guest blog :)

Nytshade

Nytshade
Wow, where do I start? :D

A joint venture contest is when a product creator invites affiliate marketers to come promote his/her product and whoever makes the most amount of sales gets paid.

As a product owner you can choose to pay your affiliates with gifts like iPads, Laptops, Smart Phone etc. or have cash prize like:

1st Prize: $1000
2nd Prize: $500
etc.

The competitions usually run for 2 weeks. After the contest the product owner launches the product and because it got many sales it becomes popular then every marketer in clickbank or jvzoo will want to promote it (that's the benefit).

Product owners use a jv contest to get the big affiliate marketers interested. To encourage/entice them to promote their offer.

Hope that makes sense but I bet you've seen something like this :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.