How much Google take time to update the backlinks and other update links in website ?

Peter

If I update any link in my site and got a backlink from site, then how much Google take time to updates these all links ?
Links from your site depends on number of times google will visit your site, weekly, daily, hourly or just some minutes if your websites are popular and more fresh content.

With backlinks from other sites, you need to wait for some weeks to affect for SEO and around 3 to 6 months for google indexs backlinks and you can search via LINK: command on Google.

AnthonyMcCartn

Nobody can guess how much time it will take to update backlinks. From your side do all possible efforts that you can do and make sure that the content quality should be genuine and try to use high PR sites for creating backlinks which really worth it. If your content quality is unique then possible it crawls quickly within a week or may be within 10 to 15 days.

ericplotz1

No Google updates the backlinks when it does an update. That's when they will show up in WMT. Last year it took almost 9 months for them to notice link building I had carried out!

I quit paying attention to all of the data in the backend of WMT because I have SEMrush ($189 payments every month) and it organizes it for me in collaboration with my competitor analysis. It tends to show backlinks more quickly then WMT. I freakin love SEMrush and don't know what I would do with out it.

For PPC it's incredible!

That's for another thread though.

boyg600

when google reindex your site and backlinks will be updated.

elcidofaguy

What G displays openly within WMT is only ever a sub-set and not all of them and its refresh as Ericplotz1 points out is much slower than what G really collates in the background and uses... The frequency of G crawlers correlates with how much fresh content is on your site - you can see when they visit either by checking server logs or by checking the cached date within the SERPs.... One quick way to get those spiders visiting is when you have a backlink on a busy site which is putting away new content on a big level - hence e.g. news sites are constantly being visited... The time of publishing a new article say on the BBC news site will be quickly reflected within the SERPs.... In the same way discussion forums too can have that effect - although that should NOT be the reason to comment spam as that only ever results in deleted posts and a whack on the head lol.... and besides NoFollow links dont have any effect on SERP rankings and too much will just openly tell G that you're trying to game the system....

Judas2018

It depends. I've seen back links indexed and logged by google as early as 5 days after they appear online. Usually though? It takes about 8 to 11 days. Depending on how often indexed and new or old, your site is.

archivarix

Links in WMT and links really counted by google are not the same. Google count links faster than show it to you in WMT. The time depends on "weight" of website linked from. It can be minutes for very strong sites or weeks or even 2-3 months for others.

davedr

Sometimes google update very quickly have a day is completed sometimes week or month. If you want to update quickly then submit url with google

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.