Hello! Another Internet Marketer reporting in.

NickTheMusketeer

Hello everyone!

My name is Nicolas and I have been in Internet Marketing since 2007. The first Internet Marketing (Business) sub-industry that I got in was CPA. I joined CPAlead back in 2007.

I used to do a lot of CPA Marketing but then I started getting involved in gaming industry. I worked as Senior Recruiter for TGN Network for about 2 years and as Public Relations Manager for two other gaming companies throughout 2012-2014. Additionally, I have a strong background in programming. I started programming when I was just 7 years old.

In the past few months I have been hosting a CPA mentorship service on another forum that shall remain undisclosed. I decided to get back actively into CPA & Affiliate Marketing to make some extra income on top of the current one.

Do you have any questions related to Internet Marketing? Send me a [URLnf="https://www.webmastersun.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=8471"]Private Message[/URLnf]!

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hello Nicolas, welcome to our internet marketing forum, a great place for promoting and advertising your services.

Nice to see your shares on the forum. we are also in online business (travel and fashion industry). Hoping to discuss and gain my knowledge on affiliate and internet marketing on this amazing forum.

NickTheMusketeer

NickTheMusketeer
Thank you for welcoming me to the community. I can definitely see that this community is meant to be a friendly place for marketers all over the world regardless their knowledge level regarding Internet Marketing.

If you have any questions about Internet Marketing, do not hesitate to send me a Private Message.

Alex Thompson

Greetings to you and welcome to the Webmaster Sun!

Looking around and finding best information for you. Don't forget to share us more useful tips. It's more helpful to our forum members. Seem I am seeing, you are having great contributions on forum now :rolleyes2:

:welcome1:

Tommy

Hello everyone!

My name is Nicolas and I have been in Internet Marketing since 2007. The first Internet Marketing (Business) sub-industry that I got in was CPA. I joined CPAlead back in 2007.
I'm sure you made wrong decision when joining this forum :DD: because with your experience in IM and affiliate marking, I sure more newbies here will become experts in these fields if they can have your helps :eek: :p

Welcome Nicolas to our internet marketing and webmaster forums combined here!

Glad to see you on this forum. :)

Jovani

Great introduction :)
Nice to meet you Nicolas on this community. Hoping to discuss you on relevant problems

Regards,
Jovani

NickTheMusketeer

NickTheMusketeer
Thank you for your feedback Jovani. It's very much appreciated.

I am also glad to meet you and I am definitely up to discussing matters related to Internet Marketing.

If you have any question, send me a Private Message! :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views