New Member Here - From Las Vegas

prmagic

Hello All!
I'm a new member here and am somewhat new to online marketing. I've worked in public relations and marketing for more than 12 years now, but in the last 2 years, I've branched off into new and different things. I'm working with a web and mobile development company on a variety of startup projects, so I wear a new hat every day, including finding new ways to market our products across the web. I'm looking forward to the tips I will find here to help me navigate in my new role.
Thanks in advance for your help and patience if I ask a really dumb question.
Amy

Alex Thompson

Welcome Amy to our internet marketing forum. Looking forward to seeing you around here.

Regards,
~Alex

JoeHamilton

Glad to know you on this great internet marketing forum!

Enjoy your stay here.

Maxwell

12 years experience about marketing field is too much. I'm sure you are an expert in this industry.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your time on this community!

elcidofaguy

Greetings prmagic! Its great to have you on board...!!! A great community with sharing ideas with learning from each other.... I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions here - especially how PR can help us all...

edsonbuchanan

Welcome to WMS! With the experience you have with marketing and public relations, I know you will fit in very well here and Internet marketing will come naturally to you overtime. As for the dumb questions, there is no dumb questions, we learn from each other regardless of our level of marketing. :)l

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views