Starting a website for Google Adsense?

TinPete

Hello Guys,
I'm having a decent budget and I'm going to start a website/blog for Adsense after 6 months later to earn revenue.

I want your expert advice for my plans, I should do keyword research, find good niches with more potentials for google adsense revenue and starting to build a blog.
Hire a writer to write unique articles, drive traffic from social media or other forums to my new blog..etc

what are the best ways to start a blog for good revenue from google adsense?

which factors do i need to follow to get approved by google adsense and get good money from it.

pls give me your advice

Thanks

blueclcl

Hi TinPete

Are you saying that you are going to start a blog now, or that you have had one for 6 months and now you are going to add Adsense?

elcidofaguy

If you are going to signup to Adsense - you first want to make sure that you have a quality site which has a good, interesting content as you will be manually reviewed... A lot of people dont get passed that!

Beyond that I would say that Adsense is not best way to make an income online... I use it on some of my sites... But you cant help feeling that it relies on people who visit your site to be disengaged and wanting to leave with clicking on a ad ....

Its a good place to start - but make sure not to click on any of those ads as you will get banned... In addition invest in a security script which will prevent click bombers as that's another way people lose their accounts...

TinPete

Hi TinPete

Are you saying that you are going to start a blog now, or that you have had one for 6 months and now you are going to add Adsense?
I mean i'm going to start a blog from scratch and register google adsense 6 months later :)

Beyond that I would say that Adsense is not best way to make an income online... I use it on some of my sites...
WHy more people are saying they are earning good money with google adsense then you advised it's not best way to make money online?

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Hi TinPete -

With Google Adsense you need a lot of traffic for it to become substantial with earnings... as most people that will visit your site will not click on the ads.... A better way would be to either promote a product as an affiliate or sell your own... In comparison you'll be earning a lot more versus cents per click... and you dont need large amount of traffic.... In fact if you can do all three ;-))

That said I like adsense, as mentioned I use it on some of my sites.... but its not a main income source for me....

As mentioned before - be careful with adsense with protecting it from click bombers... There are some free as well as paid plugins which can stop that as I've seen it too many times with people losing their accounts unfairly.... I learned the hard way on a similar network with some bas**** hitting me with clickbombing the ads which caused a loss of account and no chance of appeal.... Thankfully it wasn't adwords with the network in question being small and insignificant and as such I moved on and learned from it....

Best of luck buddy!

blueclcl

elcidofaguy is spot on when saying that you need to be careful to stay within the Adsense rules and that you need to create quality content to avoid getting slapped. I've lost count the amount of times I've heard people saying that they have been banned from using AdSense and most of them swear that they done nothing wrong and stayed within the rules.

The truth is that most of them did breach the rules, but didn't realise that they did.

I would urge to you to read the terms for Adsense very carefully.( Simple things like wrong ad placement or content infringement can be the reason )

I'm not an expert, nor will I pretend to be even good at creating adsense sites because I'm not, but if I was, then I would try to master the art of writing articles that don't provide too much of a solution. I would want my articles to be interesting enough to read, but also to make the reader feeling like he needs more and that is when I would be hoping that he clicks on the ads.

Carl0251

Be prepared to put a lot of work in. Making decent money with adsense will take time. The best thing for you to do is get quality content for your site. Adsense love to ban people for some reason, so make sure your website is up to scratch Also, for goodness sake don't click your own ads, not even to experiment. "You will have a bad time."

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.