2 Easy Ways To Check For Duplicate Content

christax

We know that for natural search engine rankings is necessary to have unique content and quality. Content marketing is offered by various agencies or as freelance Internet by bloggers or editors. But what happens if we sell content that is not original? How do I detect?

Marketing strategy is to create content related content to your activity and that from this people access the web and see your services. And of course, serves to retain your customers, feed your social networks with original and related content, achieving viral effects on certain items and roll across the web showing your brand or product. In short, positioning our Internet business.

There are several online tools that allow us to check whether the content we buy for posting is original or if it was copied (but not literally) to other websites. For it is copied Google will detect this and could penalize, this would mean losing the positioning cattle. Consider these tools that allow us to check the text to be published:

Plagium
Allows you to enter text up to 25,000 characters and perform a checkup. It also offers a deeper search (registration required, free), check URLs, generating alerts, and search in multiple languages. It also allows us to seek "news", "web" and even social networks.

Copyscape
Lets check the URL where it is posted the text and thus detect whether this posted on other sites more. Does little if we want to check a content that is not yet published. It has a permium version does allow checking before publishing. It is one of the best known systems and provides high fidelity. It also allows configuring alerts

By using Google, you can find various tools like I mentioned above.
Curious about tools or ways you are using to check for duplicated content?
Any shares?

Benaiah

Yeah these ways are very common to check the duplicate content.I like it so much.Its to check Spam posts.Its good for the safety of the sites.

Content by Rhonda

Two other places to check for duplication

I use duplichecker.com sometimes for my content and I know some college students use PlagiarismChecker.com. Copyscape is still one of the most popular ones although there is a small fee for checking an article.

However you check your content it is important to make it as original as possible every time. It pleases your readers and it pleases Google! If you have ever been looking for information online and found two or three websites with almost identical content you know how frustrating that can be.

Epic

I use Google to verify parts of the content to ensure it does not exist on other websites. and I also use Copyscape tool.

I haven't used Plagium or duplichecker, but I will add them to my list.

Last edited:

tie4safe

Usually, Copyscape is the most popular tool for finding content duplications on the website

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads