Not open for further replies.

esensetranslations

Top 5 Social Networks are:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest
LinkedIn
These five networks bring more traffic and sales.

Ergoprime

Well it highly depends on what you want to achieve. Facebook is pretty great for every niche as much as I know, but it's very strict and you need a lot of time, patience and knowledge to be successful with it.

IG on the other hand is not as strict as Facebook. Great for CPA, Freebies and E-Commerce. Pinterest works for some niches much better than others. DIY, health, fitness, travel, blogging, parenting, books, makeup,.... works very good with Pinterest.

sree31

I mostly use social networks to market B2B products. Top 5 most useful social networks for me have been:
1. Facebook (posting to niche groups can drive a lot of traffic, i love the fact that facebook has bigger account limits - you can join more groups, no limit on content like twitter)
2. LinkedIn (same as facebook, posting to niche groups can drive a lot of traffic, but group moderators can be unfair sometimes)
3. G+ (posting to the right groups can drive lots of traffic)
4. Pinterest - Haven't used it myself but my site visitors share posts to pinterest, which in turn drives traffic :)
5. Reddit - posting interesting non-promotional content to right subreddits can drive quality traffic

Last edited:

luispas

For me would be: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and Google+

kk12d

Here is my top 5:
1. Facebook
2. Youtube
3. Instagram
4. Pinterest
5. Google+

WildSpirit

Here... We... Go! :icon_rock:

#01. Google+
#02. Facebook
#03. Instagran
#04. Pinterest
#05. LinkedIn

Jack_Dan

There are lot of social networks these days and I prefer these top 5 as my favorites:

1. Facebook: You can't beat Facebook because it's just crossed 2 Billion users and the most populated social network in the whole world.

2. Twitter: You can find the most trending topics and viral stuffs on Twitter, if you are an active user.

3. Instagram: Who don't love clicking pictures, obviously not just for professional photographers.

4.Tumblr: If you love blogging then definitely Tumblr is for you and you can generate lot of traffic to your blogs or websites.

5. Google+: We all know most of the emails people use is google mail, so in Google+ you can find lot of known and unknown people all around the world.

PenguinManiac

Facebook has to be first, as it actually pushes promotion and has access to the largest possible userbase. Right after it I'd go with Twitter (also inclined to promotion), Instagram (best website to cater to a younger audience), Pinterest and Reddit. To me, Google+ doesn't do much that the others can't, and Tumblr isn't promotion-centered enough to justify its usage.

wallet

Hi, Ch_SALMAN, my top five social media are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest!

keen0011

My top five social networks are:

1. Facebook
2. Instagram
3. Twitter
3. Weheartit
4. Youtube
5. Pinterest

astroroid10293

My top 5 social media websites are:

1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. Instagram
4. Youtube
5. Instagram

yoyoalben0

for me its :

Facebook
Twitter
Google +
Instagram
Pinterest

We all know google has a dominant search engine but really facebook tops on all of them. they have a lot of things to run their site.

BatmanWayne

My favorite social media websites are:
1-Instagram
2-Reddit
3-Facebook
4-YouTube
5-Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.