What Autoresponder do you use?

PaulSmurphyy7

I've always used Aweber but last month I decided to use my free trial for Get response. I'll be honest, I'm definitely sticking to Aweber :salute:

What autoresponder have you been using and why do you prefer it over others out there?

Nytshade

I think this question was recently asked on the forum Paul, so please use the search feature before creating threads.

But I prefer getresponse because when I was introduced to internet marketing that is what was recommended for me and I've never used any other autoresponder. Getresponse is even cheap so I have no reason to switch.

Phil Stone

I've used Getresponse, FreshMail and Mail Chimp and can't really say that one is so much better than the others. Depends on what's easiest for you to use, really....

elcidofaguy

Indeed this question has been asked many times on the forum such as this thread, should you be looking for more opinions....

For me I've tried many of the big names and to be blunt nothing compares to a self hosted solution which leverages a third party infrastructure to send out the emails such as Amazon SES, Mandrill etc... The cost is like x100 cheaper, you get a massive free quota like 10,000 emails a day for FREE!

For that I use sendy which is integrated to Amazon SES... Its real easy to setup and once you add DKIM settings, I have found that deliverability to be awesome! You can add as many campaigns/websites/autoresponders as you want and with a free quota at 10,000 per day you really are ready to rock and roll with email marketing big time!!! In addition if you know a little PHP coding you can do some real cool stuff such as segmenting your list amongst other things with very little effort....

Warren76

I've always used Aweber but last month I decided to use my free trial for Get response. I'll be honest, I'm definitely sticking to Aweber :salute:

What autoresponder have you been using and why do you prefer it over others out there?
I am using a great lead capture system that has auto-responders tailored to my business opportunity.

Further, the system comprises several lead capture pages and associated auto-response messages that can be used for several prominent business opportunities.

JOSourcing

I prefer to handle these things internally, as it lessens my dependence on 3rd parties. Fortunately, I know a little PHP and can take advantage of its server mailing capabilities.

Anyone using a WordPress site can do the same too, independent of blogging functions. All it takes is a little coding.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.